Epic Perfect World

Same sex marriage

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Heard a rumor it is possible. If so, how do we go about gettin' hitched?
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

LeakyKitty

Not possible on this server

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Well that's sad. Wifey wants to marry my barb on her barb. ~.~
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

LeakyKitty

Aw T-T ,could make alts of the same name by adding ' and the end of your names like for example.. Kyandisu (main) and the alt could be Kyandisu'

Tali

Aw T-T ,could make alts of the same name by adding ' and the end of your names like for example.. Kyandisu (main) and the alt could be Kyandisu'

+1

Also, lowercase L looks like a capital i, and uppercase I looks like lowercase L.

i.e. TaIi would just look like Tali in game.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Yeah... oh well, I'm sure if it was possible it would happen. Thanks for replies.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
ye i second that :) but costs a lil bit but if u guys want i can help raise money for u 2 ^^ make alts and marry x3 :P
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline crimsonrose

Agatio has tried to make the codes allow same sex but it glitches so it's unavailable

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
like i answered on another post, back in PWI i know it was possible between female chars but not males, i'll test it soon.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
like i answered on another post, back in PWI i know it was possible between female chars but not males, i'll test it soon.
it was never possible to do same sex marriages in game..

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Well so much for that idea, the boss has spoken D:
Cortimi - Demon Seeker

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
 i know alot of my friends will be happy :) if agatio makes it  :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
It would be a waste of agatio's time. There is too many bugs to follow, and those who mess their marriages up, will request a manual XML edit to change it. It's not worth it. If i was agatio, i would charge like $1 donation, to prevent every single random alt from marrying (reduces the amount of possible bugs). Is your loved one worth $1 to you?

MageTank
everyone's happiness is worth it that is the different in this server they will do wa it takes to make their players happy unlike pwi gm's that wanted nothing more then $$$$ and didnt care about their players
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
You dont understand. XML editing of characters is dangerous. Any small mistake can mess a character up. If agatio is going to manually touch something like that, he needs an incentive to prevent every single person from wanting it. If he does not, he will be flooded with requests from every single alt in the game, wanting married to their same sex. This results in more XML editing, and means higher chance to ruin someones character. This is not a risk that any wise developer, myself included, would take. Even with the control panel option, if someone stays online (thus ruining the marriage effect) agatio will have to intervine because i dont think the divorce function will work properly with those of the same sex being married (never tested this yet)

It wouldnt be about the money, more about preventing every single person and all 10 of their alts, from wanting something meaningless (yet tedius to do).

MageTank
so same sex marrage is meaningless? and it wouldnt ruin it they have a test server O.o test it so it wouldnt be impossible
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage