Epic Perfect World

Comedy - Artifex vs Holy Alliance PK

Offline BriEsT

• Don
Stop saying we have more numbers wtf ._. im actually gonna start screen shot and i want you to give an excuse about , i think Team69 is warning , just saying o.o . Im always relaxed man , but i get so annoyed of everyone because no one can just enjoy pk and say ty for it. Always need to start any **** ... what ever , sorry about that Quinn , i mean i like your video , just dislike the Tittle nothing more , don't take what i said as a insult :/

Nice video Cynix you are still noob tho ..

Offline 102

We say you have more number because you have more numbers.  Even when we screenshot your numbers, you find an excuse.
:normal-21:
The only time you screenshoted our numbers was when we had 102 people and that was at the beginning of all this. On the other hand, I've screenshoted both guild's numbers multiple times and each time my reply got ignored or deleted, and the one time it wasn't ignored your leader claimed that some people were missing from my screenshot, even though they haven't been logged on then.

Look, no guild can win over other guild with even numbers all the time. Class setup, terrain, amount of people matter a lot. It's true that Artifex has the upper hand when it comes to bigger scale pk because of the absurd amount of clerics they have to ressurect/heal/purify others. But Warning can and did win with even numbers as shown in video I linked, so it's not like Artifex is better all the time.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
irrelevant

Look, no guild can win over other guild with even numbers all the time. Class setup, terrain, amount of people matter a lot. It's true that Artifex has the upper hand when it comes to bigger scale pk because of the absurd amount of clerics they have to ressurect/heal/purify others. But Warning can and did win with even numbers as shown in video I linked, so it's not like Artifex is better all the time.

You link a video of zerging an afk spot as proof of pk skill? How does that even make sense to you..

I agree entirely that class composition matters quite a bit in mass.  Warning often has more than enough essential classes to win with even numbers.  The players playing the classes are what hold them back.
I'm basically 40

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
You link a video of zerging an afk spot as proof of pk skill? How does that even make sense to you..

this is epw....there are no rules of logic apply here.... 10 people = 40 in this world.....

Offline 102

2:05 - 2:15

you can tell by the position of artifex players that they aren't randomly coming from sz, i see clerics aoe heal affecting targets around them so they were partied up. i just don't know why you can't open your eyes and accept that you aren't the best and the only reason you win bigger scale pk is because of the class setup.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

you can tell by the position of artifex players that they aren't randomly coming from sz, i see clerics aoe heal affecting targets around them so they were partied up. i just don't know why you can't open your eyes and accept that you aren't the best and the only reason you win bigger scale pk is because of the class setup.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
Good video Quinntesa  :police:
proud of you sir.
#salvationwinnered

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?

Or maybe because you drop in with premade squads to an afk spot and feel good about small victory when in even numbered mass, you don't stand a chance.  Use any excuse you'd like. I've heard them all.  If they'd like to see what happens on a smaller scale, they can ask for a 10v10.

Good video Quinntesa  :police:
proud of you sir.
#salvationwinnered

Thanks Miki!  :normal-23:
I'm basically 40

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
apply at nohomoepw.shivtr.com

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
apply at nohomoepw.shivtr.com

Are you Jkokozy'???
I'm basically 40

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
All these arguments go nowhere.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

As Quinn said, zerging an AFK spot doesn't prove anything.

Speaking of "fairness":

Last i checked, Warning couldn't even win a single round against GA in any 10v10 they had.
Harpist even jumped off the cliff near the spot where they were fighting because he was trying to hide the shame and scared to die on a game.

I don't see a reason to take any kind of comments and excuses coming from this faction serious in any way.
Quinn obviously doesn't see one either. Video title OP.  :smiley:

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Angela so sassy.
Give kiss. :normal-8:

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
As Quinn said, zerging an AFK spot doesn't prove anything.

Speaking of "fairness":

Last i checked, Warning couldn't even win a single round against GA in any 10v10 they had.
Harpist even jumped off the cliff near the spot where they were fighting because he was trying to hide the shame and scared to die on a game.

I don't see a reason to take any kind of comments and excuses coming from this faction serious in any way.
Quinn obviously doesn't see one either. Video title OP.  :smiley:

Please find new material to trash talk about, this is so 2-3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

Offline Kia

Please find new material to trash talk about, this is so 2-3 weeks ago :rolleyes:

I'm trying. Please PM PedroSner with time and place for 10v10 so i get something new to talk about.