Epic Perfect World

Comedy - Artifex vs Holy Alliance PK

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

It's quite funny actually.  Seeing 2 factions with more numbers combined struggle to kill 1 is rather comedic to me.  This is where the title comes from.  Thanks for watching though  :normal-8:
i agree
Artifex 60 + Worms& DogsArmy 30-40 vs HO& Warning 65 is indeed funny and  u struggle in pk...
comedic

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Well Quinn , im sorry but you cannot talk about numbers. how long did you outnumber every faction ? You cry that you get outnumber everytime we win , sure. Then the times when you pked other factions before WarnOver was made , it was no Victory , since you came with 22 extra than every guild. I don't know why you just being like this , the sir that always said he wanted pk and just want to enjoy it , why would you even start using such terms in videos , and talking in wc ._. that's not of you , your logic is. We are Allied , we always have more numbers than you , i see more XP / Salvation than Artifex menber at pk lol. You can even bring same or + numbers than us as one faction , and you still act like stupid people , just cause you see us allied and because of that we have more numbers.. lol , please.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Well Quinn , im sorry but you cannot talk about numbers. how long did you outnumber every faction ? You cry that you get outnumber everytime we win , sure. Then the times when you pked other factions before WarnOver was made , it was no Victory , since you came with 22 extra than every guild. I don't know why you just being like this , the sir that always said he wanted pk and just want to enjoy it , why would you even start using such terms in videos , and talking in wc ._. that's not of you , your logic is. We are Allied , we always have more numbers than you , i see more XP / Salvation than Artifex menber at pk lol. You can even bring same or + numbers than us as one faction , and you still act like stupid people , just cause you see us allied and because of that we have more numbers.. lol , please.
Stop posting already if you dislike his videos.

i agree
Artifex 60 + Worms& DogsArmy 30-40 vs HO& Warning 65 is indeed funny and  u struggle in pk...
comedic
You too, take your obsession somewhere else and get over the fact some guilds don't need allies.

Nice video Quinn, too bad enemy seems to be salty and feels the need to write novels here.
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 02:44 pm by Subtle

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Stop posting already if you dislike his videos.You too, take your obsession somewhere else and get over the fact some guilds don't need allies.

Nice video Quinn, too bad enemy seems to be salty and feels the need to write novels here.

Idol EP + Idol post  :normal-2: :normal-25: inb4madness towards you now
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
nice vid bro ^^

Thanks fren.

i agree
comedic

The problem with your logic is that Worms and GA were behind us more than half of the pk.  Its nice to see who can handle sandwich better ;)

We say you have more number because you have more numbers.  Even when we screenshot your numbers, you find an excuse.  This isn't a history lesson about Artifex.  It's the fact that your faction cannot compete even with even numbers.  I see more TheUnion/Team69/ExSalv/Ruthless/ExArti/GoodGame/OC among your ranks than Warning and HO, but I don't cry about it.  Say no more about this topic, because it will honestly go nowhere lol.

If you don't like what you see, don't watch bro.  I have nothing against you, but you need to relax a bit man.  You should know me well enough to know it's really not that serious.

I'm basically 40

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead

We say you have more number because you have more numbers.  Even when we screenshot your numbers, you find an excuse.  This isn't a history lesson about Artifex.  It's the fact that your faction cannot compete even with even numbers.  I see more TheUnion/Team69/ExSalv/Ruthless/ExArti/GoodGame/OC among your ranks than Warning and HO, but I don't cry about it.  Say no more about this topic, because it will honestly go nowhere lol.

No, you have more numbers!
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Astralis

Nice video miss Pumpkin. Never seen a video of metal mage before, seems like loads of fun  :shocked:

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
No, you have more numbers!

Oh okay.  Thanks for clearing that up.

Nice video miss Pumpkin. Never seen a video of metal mage before, seems like loads of fun  :shocked:

It's super fun but definitely not a front line class lol.  My ep has like no defense at all  :normal-12:
I'm basically 40

Astralis

It's super fun but definitely not a front line class lol.  My ep has like no defense at all  :normal-12:

Go hard or go home
 :monkey-40:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Stop saying we have more numbers wtf ._. im actually gonna start screen shot and i want you to give an excuse about , i think Team69 is warning , just saying o.o . Im always relaxed man , but i get so annoyed of everyone because no one can just enjoy pk and say ty for it. Always need to start any shit ... what ever , sorry about that Quinn , i mean i like your video , just dislike the Tittle nothing more , don't take what i said as a insult :/

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Stop saying we have more numbers wtf ._. im actually gonna start screen shot and i want you to give an excuse about , i think Team69 is warning , just saying o.o . Im always relaxed man , but i get so annoyed of everyone because no one can just enjoy pk and say ty for it. Always need to start any **** ... what ever , sorry about that Quinn , i mean i like your video , just dislike the Tittle nothing more , don't take what i said as a insult :/

we were only 14
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
idk dude you guize are serious gamer, and about number well lol i won't talk about that with artifex , overall didn't see the video but learn bm from Yolo GF every1 Yolo#1

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
Stop saying we have more numbers wtf ._. im actually gonna start screen shot and i want you to give an excuse about , i think Team69 is warning , just saying o.o . Im always relaxed man , but i get so annoyed of everyone because no one can just enjoy pk and say ty for it. Always need to start any **** ... what ever , sorry about that Quinn , i mean i like your video , just dislike the Tittle nothing more , don't take what i said as a insult :/

Feel free to start screenshotting. I'll encourage it tbh.  The difference between Team69 and Warning is that Team69 wasn't mass recruiting everything with a pulse, but that's a different matter.  Being logical when speaking to most of your associates is a waste of time.  I title things as I wish, because I simply don't care for serious gamer feelings.  I play for fun.  Hopefully others will start doing the same.  Some people will always be mad over pixel events, but that's just not me.

we were only 14

True facts.

idk dude you guize are serious gamer, and about number well lol i won't talk about that with artifex , overall didn't see the video but learn bm from Yolo GF every1 Yolo#1

Do you provide lesson  :normal-9:
I'm basically 40

Offline Kia

There is a difference between stating facts and crying about losing. Let me enlighten you.

Fact of the day:

Warning + HangOver are unable to win unless they are outnumbering Artifex. I demand proof if you dare to say otherwise.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
You too, take your obsession somewhere else and get over the fact some guilds don't need allies.

Angela so sassy.

First PK was fun, I enjoy veri much. Too bad I missed second part aw.