Epic Perfect World

Missing my missive

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I ran through the Morai quests om two characters, and on both of them, I had the option to pick up the Wraithslayer's Missive before I joined an order. I didn't pick it up, as I wanted to finish all the Morai quests before I got them. After all the quests and I put the toons in orders (Lumi and Corona), the elders of the orders no longer give me the option to pick up the missive. Any ideas?
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
no idea what that is lol
i'll check it tomorrow, cant play atm :/

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
I ran through the Morai quests om two characters, and on both of them, I had the option to pick up the Wraithslayer's Missive before I joined an order. I didn't pick it up, as I wanted to finish all the Morai quests before I got them. After all the quests and I put the toons in orders (Lumi and Corona), the elders of the orders no longer give me the option to pick up the missive. Any ideas?
wa does that _uest do? is it the new instance one???
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline patrick91

• Beginner
Wraith missive quest is a morai quest where you have the chance of killing a boss with other players from each order to gain more prestige and influence. It's similar to the the purple quest that you can get by doing emissary quest for your order except you kill a boss. Take note, it is useful because you can quickly gain more prestige and influence for the advanced skills.  :) I too have ran into problems on this server about the wraith missive quest.

Offline /\mber

Yeah seems it doesn't rly work here on this serv, coz some can get it, some others can't (I'm from that part, can't get it QQ).

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
u guys met any one that can do this quest so far?

also can we have the name of the quest? for further research

Offline /\mber

Waithslayer's Missive Quest

And saw some fac mates linking the missive, so I guess some can get it.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
You can only get the wraith missive before joining any orders. I guess your fac mates get the quest before joining any orders.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
I have seen it linked in world chat once or twice. I didn't know if for some reason once we joined an order it reset the weekly use limit on it.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline beardragon

• Old Player
I've never seen it available after I've joined an order and I've been in one for a good 3 weeks now.

Offline Keroh

I've done that quest before on normal server, but here, once you join an order, the quest isn't available anymore, which is kinda stupid since that quest is used to gain prestige and what not for your order.  It's backwards, since the quest shouldn't be available until after you join an order not before you join one.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
something went wrong then on the patching lol
we will take care of it thx for pointing this error
 :-\

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
something went wrong then on the patching lol