Epic Perfect World

Blademaster aps

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
I made a bm ... I want to know what's good gear to have if you want to be aps .. and sage or demon better ? Thanks for the help :)
Artifex

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Demon better for aps and 1v1. Sage better for DPH and mass pk against mages. Overall, I personally like demon, as well as most of the server. Better hf, no miss stun, and spam bell. Also, marrows aren't as taxing on your phy/mag resist. It's personal preference. Dragon is for aps btw, demon spark let's you hit your 5.0. However, if you get x3 int wrists on your r8, I guess you could TRY to.make it aps gear, but overall I think dragon is better. Keep R8 for mass pk, NEVER APS in group pk. You'll get screamed at. Goodluck friend!
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
full dragon set(ha) + dragon claws + cyclone heel(skill)=3.33 aps demon is better

Offline Boddgy

• Mystic father
  • Artifex#1
  • Characters: Boddgy and Wrld
Thanks guys and is it better to mix LA/HA dragon gear for better aps ?
Artifex

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Heavy top, legs and boots, light wrists and helmet is best since it's lowest def loss.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Heavy top, legs and boots, light wrists and helmet is best since it's lowest def loss.

You're wrong.

HA top, legs and helmet + LA wrists and boots is the best.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
use a pataka idk worked for me

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
use a pataka idk worked for me
mean:3

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
mean:3

what i didnt know thread was about wr but im best aps mystic i was just trying to offer an insight

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
  • Faction: Xpendable

Offline Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Thanks guys and is it better to mix LA/HA dragon gear for better aps ?
Yeah forgot to mention to mix. You can't hit 3.33 base unless you mix. LA wrists/boots HA chest/helmet. You can do claws or fists. Most prefer claws with gloom for maximum damage output.
"My honor is my loyalty