Epic Perfect World

Re.: GV Level Pk

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
When I'd take it serious I would get mad from getting killed or insulted or I would be on 24/7 cause game = life
But I'm not sorry...I do have a life a REAL life so no need to take a game serious
you take it so serious lol.. camping sz all the day and pvp with chat.. afraid to die in pvp
oh no .. pixels death hurt  :smiley:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
7 pages of artifex butthurt ;)

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
Even tho english isn't your first language , your lack of understanding is unreal. Cause when i posted that SS , i said , and you can still go check the thread " take this PK from a few days as example". But since you dont understand english , and your common sense is pretty much none, i don't expect you to understand. Maybe you will just keep saying " ahahah yeah ahahah lie xDDDD photoshop ahahha yeah xDDDDD" cause that seems to be your only arguement  :normal-11:

Everyone did care enough to reply , not once , not twice ,but several times. So my post and SS was worthy, ty very much.

You dont have good enough arguments so u complain about my english?  :normal-47: What will be next? That your guild lost some PK cuz im too big nab? Or my hair color? THATS AN EXAMPLE
And from now to prove numbers or anything i will post random SS'es too (AS AN EXAMPLE).
.                                                                                                     

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
you take it so serious lol.. camping sz all the day and pvp with chat.. afraid to die in pvp
oh no .. pixels death hurt  :smiley:

Nice try kid o; And ofc pixel death hurts cause charm tick lol you so butthurt you should already scream

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
Nice try kid o; And ofc pixel death hurts cause charm tick lol you so butthurt you should already scream
waaaww cant you at least find a better insult than butthurt..this one really become old

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
whats wrong with all of u omg................can we pk in game or ?
sadness lvl above 99999999k

Marea for president
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
I need a life because i'm able to count? Or i can actually back up my arguements ? Unlike you , who never said anything close to make sense on these forums.

Even tho english isn't your first language , your lack of understanding is unreal. Cause when i posted that SS , i said , and you can still go check the thread " take this PK from a few days as example". But since you dont understand english , and your common sense is pretty much none, i don't expect you to understand. Maybe you will just keep saying " ahahah yeah ahahah lie xDDDD photoshop ahahha yeah xDDDDD" cause that seems to be your only arguement  :normal-11:

Everyone did care enough to reply , not once , not twice ,but several times. So my post and SS was worthy, ty very much.
LOL u talk about sense    everything what u say make no sense (cause its a game ) but u cant understand

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
waaaww cant you at least find a better insult than butthurt..this one really become old

No I can't and won't sorry :c

Offline NvErBcKDwN

• Characters: NverBckDwn
  • Faction: Warning
someone taking this thread 2 serious, calm anger people only a game:D

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
Marea for president

only if u are my first lady :normal-8:

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
7 pages of artifex butthurt ;)
this. nuff said guys, lets go back to our pixel life and stop being butthurt on forum

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
someone taking this thread 2 serious, calm anger people only a game:D
pkis tich mi haw uose gogle tronsaltor 4 angir reduose  n gime xD

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
only if u are my first lady :normal-8:

I can't even  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ OFC IMA B YO FIRST LADY  ;)
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
this. nuff said guys, lets go back to our pixel life and stop being butthurt on forum

Dude it's cause Ruthless is too strong no one can handle ' - '

pkis tich mi haw uose gogle tronsaltor 4 angir reduose  n gime xD

:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: i was just thinking that when i saw his comment..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Hai. Your all acting like children over pk(everyone, nobody excluded). Oh, good video though.
"My honor is my loyalty