Epic Perfect World

Re.: GV Level Pk

Offline Clones

• Hit em Up
  • I Quit
nice video women

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you onli recorded 5 minutes of your onli push on us O_o

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶

Keil can you show me how 5 min of footage is stretched to 9 min speeded video pls :police:
Must be some crazy magic

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Keil can you show me how 5 min of footage is stretched to 9 min speeded video pls :police:
Must be some crazy magic
u don't know anything of basic video editing don't you ? btw quit psy go back to archer if u can.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning

Wanna more? Comming soon then :D
.                                                                                                     

Offline 102

Nice video with equal number pvp and you provided proof too, not just making up numbers like some other guilds lol.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Nice video with equal number pvp and you provided proof too, not just making up numbers like some other guilds lol.
that day come and worming win vs artifex in same numbers i will quit epw + give away my epw chars

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
u don't know anything of basic video editing don't you ? btw quit psy go back to archer if u can.

are you retarded?you say 5 min recorded and video is 9 min x2 speed
Either go learn English so you can express what you want to say better or go back to school :police:

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
that day come and worming win vs artifex in same numbers i will quit epw + give away my epw chars

True that arti has to get the tripple amount of us :c

are you ******ed?you say 5 min recorded and video is 9 min x2 speed
Either go learn English so you can express what you want to say better or go back to school :police:

How about with both? o.o

Offline 102

it's right there, 2:05-2:10. 20v19 for Warning, not counting ppl that died from both sides (but if artifex could kill warning ppl outnumbered and send them to sz, then how they lose when even number). + i see some ex xpendable members there, and i think they say 1 xp = 2 arti so warning win outnumbered lol wtf.

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
it's right there, 2:05-2:10. 20v19 for Warning, not counting ppl that died from both sides (but if artifex could kill warning ppl outnumbered and send them to sz, then how they lose when even number). + i see some ex xpendable members there, and i think they say 1 xp = 2 arti so warning win outnumbered lol wtf.
Just wanted to write it xD Fast wipe xD
.                                                                                                     

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Forums lately..

inb4 gets locked
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
loook its easy to camp in epw forums with random accounts name and type some useless math about numbers that you cant prove with words
let me tell you this .. dont forget you lost to godsarmy in 10vs10 ( 10 players vs 10 players is same numbers)
let me also remind you that artifex offer you 10vs15 (10 players of artifex vs 15 players of worming ) everyday but warming never accept .. all they do sig on one pt or 3 people .. record it and the upload it to youtube and then come to the forums to post it and act big

if you dont want to accept artifex offer with even numbers fight .. dont talk to me dont cry to me about numbers

P.S. try to invent your own video titles stop coppying others

i'm done with the forums pvp bb

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
loook its easy to camp in epw forums with random accounts name and type some useless math about numbers that you cant prove with words
let me tell you this .. dont forget you lost to godsarmy in 10vs10 ( 10 players vs 10 players is same numbers)
let me also remind you that artifex offer you 10vs15 (10 players of artifex vs 15 players of worming ) everyday but warming never accept .. all they do sig on one pt or 3 people .. record it and the upload it to youtube and then come to the forums to post it and act big

if you dont want to accept artifex offer with even numbers fight .. dont talk to me dont cry to me about numbers

P.S. try to invent your own video titles stop coppying others

i'm done with the forums pvp bb

Let me remind you Warning won with GA 10v13

How long all will pretend they are the best? One day you win, another day we will win, thats all
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 06:18 pm by Mrs_Keileena