Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
demon eas are fine tbh

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
5-1? In your dreams mate. Lie more so you look good infront of others. xDD
Do you want 1v1 in game. Pm me anytime bro.

Don't give excuse this time when you lose and say it's your sister playing.
1v1 u?NEVER AGAIN!!!
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Squiddy

• Old Player
  • Losers Everywhere
  • Characters: Shorti, PinkPanda
  • Faction: Xpendable
1v1 u?NEVER AGAIN!!!

^-^ Scared.
Didn't you say your sister was playing everytime you lost to me. Ahahahah.

Offline Kinsei

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kinsei
^-^ Scared.
Didn't you say your sister was playing everytime you lost to me. Ahahahah.
very humorous, as always
I kneel only to God, and I don't see him here

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
My WR beat all i camp def till you log off xDDD o-o

Offline RedSpirits

Hello all,
I'm new to Epic PW, and i just wondering about Demon EA build. Is APS build worth or not? thanks before.

infernchidhu

Hello all,
I'm new to Epic PW, and i just wondering about Demon EA build. Is APS build worth or not? thanks before.
0/10 - 1v1s
5/10 - small pvp 5-10 ppl
8/10 - medium pvp 15ppl+
9/10 - large pvp 50 ppl+
7/10 very large pvp - 100+ ppl

Offline RedSpirits

0/10 - 1v1s
5/10 - small pvp 5-10 ppl
8/10 - medium pvp 15ppl+
9/10 - large pvp 50 ppl+
7/10 very large pvp - 100+ ppl
Is that weak if 1vs1s? its because of low channeling spell or?

infernchidhu

I cant pinpoint it to just 1 thing, but several factors add up to make it one of the worst 1v1 class, if not the worst.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Half the problem with dark ea is the combination of the underpowered 3 second stun and the low chi gain. It's better in mass when you can aa and take advantage of squad mate stuns that are better than your own. In 1v1, an ea with no chi won't last long, and demon ea has a much higher chance of burning its chi before it successfully kills most classes (primarily the tanky ones). That's the fundamental flaw from what I've seen. Fight a decent wb on dark ea and you will feel it.
I'm basically 40

Offline RedSpirits

I cant pinpoint it to just 1 thing, but several factors add up to make it one of the worst 1v1 class, if not the worst.
Half the problem with dark ea is the combination of the underpowered 3 second stun and the low chi gain. It's better in mass when you can aa and take advantage of squad mate stuns that are better than your own. In 1v1, an ea with no chi won't last long, and demon ea has a much higher chance of burning its chi before it successfully kills most classes (primarily the tanky ones). That's the fundamental flaw from what I've seen. Fight a decent wb on dark ea and you will feel it.
Okay, the most important thing for EA is stun right? how about a high atk speed with stun effect within the weps? is that work to cover the underpowered stun from skill? and about chi, i think there is medicine which gives bunch of chi. And about trying to PVP, i'm very new to this server so, you know what i mean :D

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Okay, the most important thing for EA is stun right? how about a high atk speed with stun effect within the weps? is that work to cover the underpowered stun from skill? and about chi, i think there is medicine which gives bunch of chi. And about trying to PVP, i'm very new to this server so, you know what i mean :D

I don't know much about demon EA since I've never played one seriously, but from what Cynix is saying, you'll feel the lack of chi most when you're fighting a tanky class.  And from what I've seen from demon EAs 1v1ing, they usually depend on wood pots to help them with the tankier classes.  So maybe you'll have enough chi, but you'll have more trouble trying to kill them (assuming, of course, that your enemy actually knows how to survive).  Or, if not wood pots, maybe even dew/sutra/IG.  And you can't really rely on your weapon to make up for the loss of stun.  Firstly, you can't get stun on a 145 bow and anything lower than that is not worth using as a main weapon in 1v1 (as in just using that weapon to attack and waiting for the stun).  You can get seal but that doesn't last very long and you'll end up trying to DD with that weapon, which won't work out for you especially if you're still trying to use chi pots in place of IG/sutra/dew/woodpot.  If you're still deadset on playing demon when you're already disadvantaged with it, your best bet would be using purge bow instead of seal/stun bow.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
I don't know much about demon EA since I've never played one seriously, but from what Cynix is saying, you'll feel the lack of chi most when you're fighting a tanky class.  And from what I've seen from demon EAs 1v1ing, they usually depend on wood pots to help them with the tankier classes.  So maybe you'll have enough chi, but you'll have more trouble trying to kill them (assuming, of course, that your enemy actually knows how to survive).  Or, if not wood pots, maybe even dew/sutra/IG.  And you can't really rely on your weapon to make up for the loss of stun.  Firstly, you can't get stun on a 145 bow and anything lower than that is not worth using as a main weapon in 1v1 (as in just using that weapon to attack and waiting for the stun).  You can get seal but that doesn't last very long and you'll end up trying to DD with that weapon, which won't work out for you especially if you're still trying to use chi pots in place of IG/sutra/dew/woodpot.  If you're still deadset on playing demon when you're already disadvantaged with it, your best bet would be using purge bow instead of seal/stun bow.
Listen to her..

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Which class can a demon EA beat in a 1v1 ( Assuming both players are same level skill wise )?
1) Demon barb
2) Sage Archer
3) Sage Assasin
4) Demon Mage
5) Sage Seeker
6) Venomancer

Just asking views for 1v1s not causing drama, cheerz
why sage sin is 3rd c.c

Offline RedSpirits

ohh okay, i get the point, thanks for your opinions and thanks too for Cynix and Soochi :) but still i want to make a demon EA xD