Epic Perfect World

Bring back donate for reskin

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Title say's it all. Wep reskins are great and all, but restrict variety. I'd like to have all my weapons looking pretty themselves without having to rely on swapping 10+ different fashion's.

Why was this removed in the first place? It brings in revenue for the server + wouldn't really hurt the economy for wep reskin tokens due to people not wishing to donate.
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
made server crash.

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
it was removed mainly cuz wep skins came, 2nd was abusing them, some weps could be double refined (+24) and some could be worn by all classes, like 150 bow was worn by wrs wbs seekers etc

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Such weapon reskins:
- can be refined to +12 twice
- can be always account stashed, even if it's r8r weapon
- don't have class restrictions, so for example you could use level 150 bow as assassin

In addition every reskin required my manual edit taking my time, so...

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want my r8 daggers reskinned so badddddd
imo it should be available for old players cause some couldnt donate when it was available and now they can ^-^
The only reason people want it is to see runes when they equip them, thats why i dont even use wep fashion
Last Edit: Feb 09, 2015, 08:19 am by Maxy

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
bad idea bro xd

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
it was removed mainly cuz wep skins came, 2nd was abusing them, some weps could be double refined (+24) and some could be worn by all classes, like 150 bow was worn by wrs wbs seekers etc

Agreed
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Me want radiant dagger.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked