Epic Perfect World

238 Dex Dragon Claws

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
Hello, since by the looks 5 atk lvl buff wasn't enough. Can we get Dragon Claws with 5 atk lvl and 238 dex requirement? they look like this http://prntscr.com/62pqft  ty in advance

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
gm i donated too can i get 5 atk lvl on my reskinned dagger

pls

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
i donated too but could not get atk lvl3+gof on dagg whyyyyyyyyyy

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Me having those had nothing to do with favoritism or donating, all reskinned claw-owners who asked had theirs updated to having 5 atk instead of vit by Agatio, and since mine were originally 238 dex they remained that way, he's made them 298 now however due to your thread. Just remember it won't make a difference to anything at all since Sarju/Xar has always been 420 dex

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I made a helpdesk post asking about these claws.

For people who don't go bow build it would be very OP, giving 61 points more into STR. Also boosting the WR's damage output significantly.

Imo the 420+ dex buid is best for the 50% crit rate as wb, but who knows.
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable

TY DENO 4 EQUAL PVP :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran

men i wanted mine to be the same /: i don't want 300 dex pvp >:(

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

o shit
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ