Epic Perfect World

Alright, now I'm confused.

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Okie dokie, my question is about weapons. When I check the custom Weapon forge, under the Primal tab, I see a sword for my Seeker called the "Radiant Sword". It has the exact same name and icon as the Rank 8 sword for Seeker. I also notice that there is a "Reforge" option for this Primal sword. So I can reforge the Primal sword or cast it into Nirvana. So far, so good. Now my questions are: what is the "real" Rank 8 sword for Seeker on this server? And, if that sword is attainable, would that Rank 8 reforge be done at the forges outside the faction base, the same as an official server?

In other words:
1. Is the "Primal" sword named Radiant Sword the same as the Rank 8 Radiant Sword?
2. Does reforging the Primal Radiant Sword (through the "Reforge" tab at custom forge) give the same add-on possibilities as reforging the R8 Radiant Sword (through the factionbase forges)?
3. Could I use a R8 sword as an ingredient for the Nirvana sword, or use the Primal sword as the ingredient for a R8 reroll?
4. Or are these two different weapons (with coincidentally identical names/icons) with different upgrade paths?

Sorry if I confused anyone.
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
name is the same but they are 2 diferent separated ID's so one wont work on the other's process as you asked in all situations.  :-\

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Okie dokie, my question is about weapons. When I check the custom Weapon forge, under the Primal tab, I see a sword for my Seeker called the "Radiant Sword". It has the exact same name and icon as the Rank 8 sword for Seeker. I also notice that there is a "Reforge" option for this Primal sword. So I can reforge the Primal sword or cast it into Nirvana. So far, so good. Now my questions are: what is the "real" Rank 8 sword for Seeker on this server? And, if that sword is attainable, would that Rank 8 reforge be done at the forges outside the faction base, the same as an official server?

In other words:
1. Is the "Primal" sword named Radiant Sword the same as the Rank 8 Radiant Sword?

Both are different weapons.

2. Does reforging the Primal Radiant Sword (through the "Reforge" tab at custom forge) give the same add-on possibilities as reforging the R8 Radiant Sword (through the factionbase forges)?

No. R8 has attack and defense level bonuses (one or the other)

3. Could I use a R8 sword as an ingredient for the Nirvana sword, or use the Primal sword as the ingredient for a R8 reroll?

No.

4. Or are these two different weapons (with coincidentally identical names/icons) with different upgrade paths?

For the R8 wep you need the req 200k rep and level 150.

Sorry if I confused anyone.

Hope that helps. I answered in the quote...on my cell ATM so I hope I did it correctly
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
r8 is good when ur 150 but u need mats to make ur r8 a lv150 and its a pvp weapon so u do a lil more dmg when u have it
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Cortimi

• Demon
Thanks guys, that clarified it. :D
Cortimi - Demon Seeker
Cortimis - Demon Barbarian

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Thanks guys, that clarified it. :D
its wa we are here for   :D :D :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>