Epic Perfect World

Genuine question about population.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Finally something with more sense, thank you for brightening this fart topic.
:normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25: :normal-25:

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Neve it is about the skills the new classes have in general... not bout the dmg they do or something.... idk if THAT can be balanced
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Neve it is about the skills the new classes have in general... not bout the dmg they do or something.... idk if THAT can be balanced
it can be balanced is jut going to be 2 classes with a lot of cc and the new skills animations oh god... rip pc on mass pk.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Also, a sensible question to ask would be: When do you play? I've played this game for awhile and I've noticed there are peak times, and there are times when it's seemingly dead. If you play during the "dead" times, of course it's going to be lonely. I've logged on at 3 AM my time and the server would be bustling. If I logged in at around 11 AM my time, things would be more sedate. Sometimes it's the exact opposite. The thing is, people are going to be people and do people things. As has been said, some have exams, some have real life issues, some just flat out quit the game, but it doesn't mean the game itself is dying or is even on life support. How many times have you seen "This game is dead" plastered on PWI forums, and yet PWI still remains, still breathing, although a little heavily. All I'm saying is that you need not worry about this game dying, or the population fading. Do all games have shelf life? Of course. Does this game have a shelf life? Yep. When? I don't know, I guess when all the GMs and Developers finally just give up and say "Screw it, it's not worth it." and shut the server down. And if you're lonely, help out someone, that's a good way to strike up conversations and make new friends, if your friends, for whatever reason, aren't on at the moment.

Best response. There are peak times when more people are on than at other times. Time zones are a big factor. Server, in my opinion, is far from dead. I'm sorry you feel it's not, but then again, it's probably your time zone or the time you are playing that makes it seem "dead."
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
My friend my friend what about freedom of speech
nice siggy bro.  :police:

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Server isn't dying...I get so much lag now in the cities..I barely get 40 fps. Especially in lost city. Its certainly more alive than all pwi servers combined.

Thing is some are over at those shiitty servers playing the new classes.

We are doing just fine.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
alot of you guys are doing senseless worrying , its obvious u guys love and care about the game as much as i do , and want to continue enjoying this game because we've probably played this game for a very long time , and no1 wants to say goodbye. but u guys need to know this , yeah theres tons of factors out there that prevent players from being on games. but u need to remember the game epic pw isnt dead. theres players , theres pk , theres wars , and theres fun. the server isnt dead and ive been gone for some time sure but whenever i do come back to play, everything and everyone i know is still here , all the competition is still here , all the enemies and the guys i wanna fight or strive to be better than are here. every game has a peak time , theres times when its a bit quiet , but every1s got lives , and every1 has shlt they gotta do. but when u log on the game , go to a pk spot im sure ull find some , and its easy to find 1 vs 1's as well. what drives a server is chaos. and chaos still exist :)

Offline Shiden

• Hives
btw i love this game alot , and id rather be the last one alive here than to stop doing something i love just cuz friends arent here , true fact is i only got very few friends , im not even ina major guild , my guild has only 3 members. and im always having fun and always got shlt to do here , tons of farming. tons of pk. even despsite all of this i manage to have tons of fun here ijs idk why anyones worried. theres times when it seems clear but then like an hour later theres mass pk  and a shltload of 1 vs 1's going on , ppl argueing fighting on wc , and ofc alot of squad forming for instances or events. games alive guys enjoy yourselves.

Offline Shiden

• Hives
oh yeah side note , ik tons of idiot ppl who like to make alts to pretend like if their gone or some shlt to hide or get away from drama lmao , if some ppl wonder why some guys arent on. pwi is very addicting and ppl always come back even if they did go. some are here and u dont even know it. the aliens are among us!!!

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
In my opinion, population of any kind of server tends to have ups and downs, some sort of wavy kind of going.
Some people leave, therefore some friends too, some get bored, or have exams, RL, you name it, and you get the downs. Then 90% of them eventually come back, or some other server dies and we get a migration, and it goes to the ups again.

This said, I don't see anything wrong with asking such a question. It is a curiosity like any other. It's called "General Discussion", not "Post only what I think it's smart or agree with" section. No need to get your feathers shuffled for such little things.

kitty stew

OP obviously was not on the server when it was heading toward it's death throes thanks to DDOS attacks and severe bugs constantly maligning the game (main map crashes, constant nw crashes, etc.). Since that's all been under control, the population has exploded. Take a fricken chill pill.

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
New servers pop up, people flock. New servers die, people come back.

It's a vicious cycle of "I wanna be the best before anyone else"
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I've been on enough sinking ships to know this one is sailing for a long time.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer