• Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
some RQ game
some got a life
some E-dating camping in sz
some moved to new games
somne got bored of pw

I agree.

I think most people that don't log in all day everyday are just currently busy or bored. It's not exam season in the U.S., but I usually only log on for PK these days because I want to do other things. Everyone has a different reason, lol.

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
So far only 3 people from my circle "quit", and 2 of them still log on Saturdays for Ares event... I think this is exaggerated, everyone I know is still playing, dafuq o.O?!

I think this thread should be instantly deleted, I don't understand the purpose of this topic. Why don't you ask your "gone" friends where they are?

Your posts are very un-professional. For someone who calls him self "Professional"
That is exactly it, from YOUR circle. I am speaking in terms of general population size. W/C used to blow up more, and there were more people in archosaur. I used to lag when going to places but now everywhere I go i'm perfectly OK in the FPS region.

What i'm getting at is there is a clear decline, and I want to know why. I'm confused. I used to love and play this game all of the time, Just coming back to it in this decline is a bit confusing for me. I want to know if a patch or an update made it like this, or competition.
None of my friends have quit. But one or two.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Your posts are very un-professional. For someone who calls him self "Professional"
And what does make post "un-professional" in your opinion?  Thankfully all your posts are very professional  ;)

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
And what does make post "un-professional" in your opinion?  Thankfully all your posts are very professional  ;)

Are you going to troll me too? You are seriously rude when it comes to posting. I have done nothing to upset you and you get all grouchy. Sorry if this post offended you? o.O

scatterer3

That is exactly it, from YOUR circle. I am speaking in terms of general population size. W/C used to blow up more, and there were more people in archosaur. I used to lag when going to places but now everywhere I go i'm perfectly OK in the FPS region.

What i'm getting at is there is a clear decline, and I want to know why. I'm confused. I used to love and play this game all of the time, Just coming back to it in this decline is a bit confusing for me. I want to know if a patch or an update made it like this, or competition.
None of my friends have quit. But one or two.

You are not making sense, and making it sound like there are only 3 people online. This server IS populated. I started 3 years ago, do you think my circle consists of 20-30 players? And since 2012, this server had sometimes more and less people online, but it remains overall populated. Do you even watch the whole videos being posted recently?

You have a list of recent patches here http://epicpw.com/index.php?board=1.0. Please review General Discussion section for more information about what's going on, and do not forget to visit the main cities in game, just in case you still think this server is empty.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
We're not dead, school hits during this time of year.

AGREE.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

EricaMurcas

Also, a sensible question to ask would be: When do you play? I've played this game for awhile and I've noticed there are peak times, and there are times when it's seemingly dead. If you play during the "dead" times, of course it's going to be lonely. I've logged on at 3 AM my time and the server would be bustling. If I logged in at around 11 AM my time, things would be more sedate. Sometimes it's the exact opposite. The thing is, people are going to be people and do people things. As has been said, some have exams, some have real life issues, some just flat out quit the game, but it doesn't mean the game itself is dying or is even on life support. How many times have you seen "This game is dead" plastered on PWI forums, and yet PWI still remains, still breathing, although a little heavily. All I'm saying is that you need not worry about this game dying, or the population fading. Do all games have shelf life? Of course. Does this game have a shelf life? Yep. When? I don't know, I guess when all the GMs and Developers finally just give up and say "Screw it, it's not worth it." and shut the server down. And if you're lonely, help out someone, that's a good way to strike up conversations and make new friends, if your friends, for whatever reason, aren't on at the moment.
Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 12:50 am by Tsakhi

Offline Droopeh

Most sensible conclusion to me is that people left to play the new classes on retail. This server will probably get a population surge once we get the new classes. Either way, the exam period argument still holds water. You could also just be logging in at bad times. During peak times I can't really smoothly run through cities at all :P

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
BUT i think some ppl will leave server due to the overpoverness (is that even a word?) of the new classes and they might ruin the pvp balance fully
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
BUT i think some ppl will leave server due to the overpoverness (is that even a word?) of the new classes and they might ruin the pvp balance fully

i doubt agatio will release the new classes without testing them and balancing things out a bit and even if he would leave them the way they are at first: suggestions and complaints from players are heard here (unlike pwi) and the new classes will be balanced within time and reason. (again: unlike in pwi)

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
Threads such as this are beyond me.
They have no need for creation, other then to provoke others and start a 'response mayhem'.

If you personally feel the server is 'dead' then why create an issue? Just pack your bags and move off lol.
We here still enjoy ourselves. And in comparison to any other server, including PWI itself, EPW is more alive then Sydneys' clubs on a Friday night^^

01.01.2016.♥

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Okay kiddo, now this is from NW today, and that's pretty much above average of what used to be, considering it's exam time. And it's 3-5x more than on average PWI server
If you want to check out how dead the server is go visit Ares tomorrow, maybe you will get more than 1 fps.

Or maybe you want it locked with your provoking comments, go troll somewhere else
he have a good point even if ppl log a few alts for ares the 85 % are real ppl and u can see it in the spam chat + the world chat when they sell stuff

btw add the fashion patch ...

scatterer3

he have a good point even if ppl log a few alts for ares the 85 % are real ppl and u can see it in the spam chat + the world chat when they sell stuff

btw add the fashion patch ...

Finally something with more sense, thank you for brightening this fart topic.