Epic Perfect World

BBCODE

Offline nkv1

When i save post as ordered list, edit it and save it again i get
unordered list.
Any solution to this problem?
BDW hate BB CODE
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
Test test 3

im afraid I dont know what you mean, I posted a list of 6 numbers in order, and edited and saved it 3 times and the numbers stayed in order.
Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 10:32 pm by HCG_Wrath

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline nkv1

Now use edit change first element from 1 to 5 and click post
You get

Last Edit: Feb 23, 2012, 02:58 pm by nkv1
[move]Where monsters rampage, I'm there to take them down! Where treasure glitters, I'm there to claim it! Where an enemy rises to face me, victory will be mine![/move]

Offline HCG_Wrath

• If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
I really don't understand what you mean. Your numbers are still in order except for the fact that you changed 1 to 5, the other 3 numbers are in order.

*Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.*

Offline nkv1

That is what is happening on my trade topic here http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=191.0.
So before saveing i have to write
Code: [Select]
[list type=decimal] whereever i have
Code: [Select]
[list].