Epic Perfect World

Celestial Schism

Offline KratoS

• Retired Staff Member
It has come to view that the Celestial Schism isn't working properly. Once the player has the items the mold and the mirages the npc's do not exchange the mold or change the players culti, for now please refrain from buying this item.
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2012, 06:52 am by Skylight
KratoS ~ GM ~ I AM RETIRED PLEASE STOP MESSAGING ME FOR HELP. I NO LONGER WORK FOR THIS SERVER.

WckdFists ~ 150 Demon BM
Erebos ~150 Demon Sin
Silas ~ 150 Sage Seeker

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
It has come to view that the Celestial Schism isn't working properly. Once the player has the items the mold and the mirages the npc's do not exchange the mold or change the players culti, for now please refrain from buying this item.
ill pass the info on to my friends
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't it seems to depend if you're lucky this gonna be able to be fixed?
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Celestial Schism works properly, description of the item says that all Cultivation quests have to be completed in order to perform cultivation change (same description is on the fairy from Boutique).
Players that are unable to use the item are those who got their third fairy from the Boutique and didn't do the Cultivation quests. In this case please just do these quests and you will be able to perform the schism.
I stated already that it's not possible to remove the cultivation quests requirement from the schism mold, so it has to work in the way it works now.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Celestial Schism works properly, description of the item says that all Cultivation quests have to be completed in order to perform cultivation change (same description is on the fairy from Boutique).
Players that are unable to use the item are those who got their third fairy from the Boutique and didn't do the Cultivation quests. In this case please just do these quests and you will be able to perform the schism.
I stated already that it's not possible to remove the cultivation quests requirement from the schism mold, so it has to work in the way it works now.
ahhh ok thanks ill tell my friends :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>