Epic Perfect World

EPW with Winebottler

Offline Anisa

Hi , just a quick question to all the mac users here. :D

I have downloaded WineBottler and EPW seems to be working fine on it too.
The only problem I have is when I play EPW with WineBottler, the colour of my desktop changes and I cant see anything as it's too dark.

When I close the game , the desktop goes back to its original colour.

My mac is a mid 2010 macbook pro snow leopard.

Thanks in advance <3

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
WAIT WAIT WAIT, SHOW ME THIS MAGIC. GIVE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW YOU DID THIS. I WILL PRAISE YOU AS MY GOD. LITERALLY, NO BULL SHIT.

but, i've done it before. the client opens but ofc the screen of the client is dark idk why. probably because it can't access the files or something cause you only bottled the .exe file for the launcher nothing else so all it does it runs the thing i guess. If you mean your computer screen goes blank than thats something new cause when i did it, all i had was the client itself have a black screen

Offline Anisa

WAIT WAIT WAIT, SHOW ME THIS MAGIC. GIVE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW YOU DID THIS. I WILL PRAISE YOU AS MY GOD. LITERALLY, NO BULL ****.

but, i've done it before. the client opens but ofc the screen of the client is dark idk why. probably because it can't access the files or something cause you only bottled the .exe file for the launcher nothing else so all it does it runs the thing i guess. If you mean your computer screen goes blank than thats something new cause when i did it, all i had was the client itself have a black screen

No , It's doesn't go blank , just dark. I can hardly see anything.
Plus all the skills icons have all turned into question marks. ^^

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
No , It's doesn't go blank , just dark. I can hardly see anything.
Plus all the skills icons have all turned into question marks. ^^

oh...THEN SHOW HOW YOU DID THAT. GIB GUIDE

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Does winebottler or w.e its name has plugins to install? Line Wine for Linux has in its settings to install DirectX and such stuff needed to work properly and show icons. If it does then u need to install  those programs so your game works correct.

Offline Anisa

Does winebottler or w.e its name has plugins to install? Line Wine for Linux has in its settings to install DirectX and such stuff needed to work properly and show icons. If it does then u need to install  those programs so your game works correct.

Ah , I will have a look into that. Thanks ! :)