Epic Perfect World

TW speculations this week

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I think it matters a lot if you can pull max 70 or 80 for TW.. If they have 70, then they have to use all classes/ppl they have online.. But knowing Artifex, who been recruiting like hell, can get 100+ online for TW.. That means they can choose classes and play with pts, which is already big advantage.

Yes , we have been putting people in alt guild now ( Butthead style , remember how you invited 50 D.return into HangOver without saying nothing to anyone  ane everyone was like wtf is this :normal-2:). Wake up dude really LOL.

Even if we can reach 100 online for TW, tho i doubt considering our peak was 98 at a very active moment for an extremelly expected TW, only 80 can enter. Warning can pull 70 , doubt they can pull more ,however, even if they could pull more , due to the TW experience ,classes , people in both guilds, the outcome would be the same. No matter how much you hate Artifex , or the Xpendables people in Artifex, only a fool can't see that.

I do wish they show , in fact , it would be way better if 20-30 HO people joined Warning for TW Purposes, and could attend , in order of it to be better prepaired , either class wise, squads, everything, but i don't see that happening anyways.

P.S.: You talk about chosing classes and PT's , you seem to forget i make TW squads , one day before TW, your memory running very short recently for someone who was here for months, and for months saw me doing it weekly.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
I say wined TW,they didn't show up for DT where they could bring their allies  i don't think they will show for TW and pretty sure Warning can bring 80

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Yes , we have been putting people in alt guild now ( Butthead style , remember how you invited 50 D.return into HangOver without saying nothing to anyone  ane everyone was like wtf is this :normal-2:). Wake up dude really LOL.

Even if we can reach 100 online for TW, tho i doubt considering our peak was 98 at a very active moment for an extremelly expected TW, only 80 can enter. Warning can pull 70 , doubt they can pull more ,however, even if they could pull more , due to the TW experience ,classes , people in both guilds, the outcome would be the same. No matter how much you hate Artifex , or the Xpendables people in Artifex, only a fool can't see that.

I do wish they show , in fact , it would be way better if 20-30 HO people joined Warning for TW Purposes, and could attend , in order of it to be better prepaired , either class wise, squads, everything, but i don't see that happening anyways.

P.S.: You talk about chosing classes and PT's , you seem to forget i make TW squads , one day before TW, your memory running very short recently for someone who was here for months, and for months saw me doing it weekly.

I noticed you overreact a lot lately and going offtopic. Get some rest mate..
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

Because i replied to each point you brought up , and the thread's topic , that's off topic and overreacting?  :normal-43:

Always imagined you could find out a better arguement even when your points are invalid , but guess i was wrong  :normal-36:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
Typical serious gamer reply when he gets shut down and remains speechless. I don't think you should even speak up when you rage quit server and disbanded your guild when Xpendable crushed you to pieces. Says alot of how much of a serious gamer and a loser you are =)
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Just gonna lock this since there's nothing but arguments going on.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.