Frost3
Frost4
all get in frost, no1 leaves nation....

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
I will remove the second pass, since it seems to be doing more bad than good, if people are leaving right after they enter the "wrong" nation in their belief...

Good idea Aga.
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Opulence

I will remove the second pass, since it seems to be doing more bad than good, if people are leaving right after they enter the "wrong" nation in their belief...

Yay ^-^. I do think this will help the scenario. Yes people can log alts, but they still have only 1/4 chance of frost. Gets tiring to log over, and over again just for nw I think.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
I agree, I myself change chars and try twice on each unless I get frost or flame lately. Also the amount of afk people is horrible

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
I agree, I myself change chars and try twice on each unless I get frost or flame lately. Also the amount of afk people is horrible

+1, we get light anyway

Offline Reyte

• Characters: Reyte
I think that you should remove the second pass.

Another balancing solution, although i am not sure if it is possible, would be granting the pass only to one character so that people would not exchange between characters.

You could even put some option on user panel (since it applies only to account) so that pass gets only granted once to a selected character.

Yes, some people would still ragequit or go afk but a part of them would still want to do NW. I would.

Offline Dustin

• Old Player
I think that you should remove the second pass.

+1 this

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
There's nothing that can be done with this phenomenon, unfortunately. People ,subconciously, linked Frost with victorious battles and any other Nation with defeats. If anyone could convince them that this theory is false then other Nations might win as wel. What I suggest you to do is to keep playing no matter the numbers in your Nation or no matter the players who are afk and do your best. The numbers already from the begining are even.:)

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
If anyone could convince them that this theory is false then other Nations might win as well.

This is true, there isn't a faction that has any advantage over the other.
All 4 Nations have the same % of ST's, jsut cuz you go to Frost doesn't mean you get more ST's, that would be just plain stupid.

Just join a Nation and enjoy it  :-\

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
ok this is offtopic but frend of mine said on another server flame is most time win  :police: i laugh 15 mins irl  :police:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
Why was the second pass an option anyways? If it was to safeguard against DC's that happen as they are getting into NW, then this would be the only reason why I'd say to keep it.  I've seen it where half my squad dc's before they actually make it into the instance (a la RB Delta bug on PWI).

If it's for any other reason, get rid of it.  People will log alts, but yeah, 25% chance. 

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
if u dc in nw u still stay in nw (:
the title above head saying 'Bla bla Nation' is like the pass to not reset it

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
This ^
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3