Epic Perfect World

Hone System

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
Is it possible to imbue a hone system for r8r that works like the reroll system in cromagnon so ppl can see what they would get and decide if they want it or not. I think some ppl would still hone more if we had a system like this
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
It's not possible.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
+1 to this and i think it is Possible lol

bvanharjr

I don't believe it's possible to be done unless those NPC's and script/s that are bound to them can be moved or copied to other NPCs.

Offline SnowFlakeZ

• "Yippie Kai Ya Mother ***er" - Bruce Willis
  • Characters: SnowFlakeZ
  • Faction: GoldDigrz
Very much so possible, just takes time and effort. But the current system in place adds an extra gamble to the game. If you got to see your hone stats before you get them then that takes the fun out of it.
The Cliffs of Moher

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Very much so possible, just takes time and effort. But the current system in place adds an extra gamble to the game. If you got to see your hone stats before you get them then that takes the fun out of it.

you have a very strange sense of fun...  :sad:

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
+1 if its really possible. Lool
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
i dont even know if possible
but since pwi didnt implement this
i dont see it coming from epw honestly
is a difference from manager and developper....

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
+1 I'd like to hone wthout worry of getting 20 def lvls TOTAL again on my poleaxe forcing me to buy 1k damas again for same stats.
Last Edit: Jan 31, 2015, 12:22 pm by Frost
"My honor is my loyalty

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
It's been suggested before and it's not possible, but it would certainly save many people a lot of money if it was possible

+1 I'd like to hone wthout worry of getting 2 def lvls TOTAL again on my poleaxe forcing me to buy 1k damas again for same stats.
Yes I am sure you had 2 def levels total on your poleaxe

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
It's been suggested before and it's not possible, but it would certainly save many people a lot of money if it was possible
in fact it wouldnt save
even if u get sh1t stats now, and u keep, and u try, the ecs will still dissapear? or if u get something good is same as geting it be4..pretty much a chance to see how sh1t ur weapon is and keep it, or see how it can get even worse, LOL

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
in fact it wouldnt save
even if u get sh1t stats now, and u keep, and u try, the ecs will still dissapear? or if u get something good is same as geting it be4..pretty much a chance to see how sh1t ur weapon is and keep it, or see how it can get even worse, LOL

At least when you can keep decent stats, you don't have to worry about getting worse ones and having to fix them all over again. I spend most of my honing money when I try to fix average stats and end up getting even worse and after tons of ec I end up having the same I started with

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
you have a very strange sense of fun...  :sad:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. i was thinking the same.

Online Frost

• MPWGA
  • Characters: Frost
  • Faction: Wandering
Forgot 0 :c  I had 25, 30, and now I back to 25. But, it's dumb that you have to sit and gamble stats forever and makes you weaker while honing unless you get the perfect stats, like 40 def lvls.
"My honor is my loyalty