Epic Perfect World

Ask Mentalista whatever you want topic.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
2 - 5 - 22 - 29 -  32  - 46

tyvm  :monkey-23: ill share if i win mebbe its enough to bribe aga to nerf AS for you and make your dream come true

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
tyvm  :monkey-23: ill share if i win mebbe its enough to bribe aga to nerf AS for you and make your dream come true

Ty son.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Oh mighty Mentalista
please tell me
did the color orange get its name from the fruit orange
or
was the fruit orange named after the color orange?

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
Oh mighty Mentalista
please tell me
or

Yes please, save us from our misery  :'(

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
Oh mighty Mentalista
please tell me
or

The fruit came first, in the dinossaurs time, the fruit orange was red, then with the evolution, it becamed lighter and were called orange, after with the invention of the color table, they used the same name of the fruit.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The fruit came first, in the dinossaurs time, the fruit orange was red, then with the evolution, it becamed lighter and were called orange, after with the invention of the color table, they used the same name of the fruit.

ty ty you saved me from many sleepless nights :pig-40:

Offline Chronic

• Beginner
  • Lost among the miracles..
  • Characters: oNephilim
how did you become so good? xD
Intersections in real time
The unbroken circle and dimensions of the mind
The tie that binds
The eternal tie that defines
The vanity of my insanity in due time

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm demon psy and I have hiero bugged more psys than all the math sums you ever calculated on here could add up to, son.

My question is what's your next great build going to be I don't think your 2atk/useless stat ornaments worked out.

Offline ₤ίɭ₮

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: *~Nazirema~*, Ethereality
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
I'm demon psy and I have hiero bugged more psys than all the math sums you ever calculated on here could add up to, son.

My question is what's your next great build going to be I don't think your 2atk/useless stat ornaments worked out.
Look at this Tmoih Spud try rebel versus his teacher, mentor, and God >Mentorlista<.
His next build is vit/Dex, btw. Say ty Disciple Lilt.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
whats ur idea about def camp for tidal i would know  :rolleyes:

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
how did you become so good? xD

Long walk into the deep oceans of the origin of the Tideborns.

U dont hierobug psys because u are demon, since demon has no advantage in DPH, u do it because u crit when the psy has less than the max health(and u need luck for that since u rely in a low chance skill), so Hawkward,Shaymin, Daichi,Bluepsy, any sage psy who got 40%+ crit will hierobug psys way more than u since u rely in camp lame skill with low chance to proc to get a crit buff,while those sage psys with their natural higher dmg coming from black voodoo + water earth masteries and their base OP critical make they crit way more than any demon psy will crit in a life. U should get more knowledge son, you and your friend spudz who dare say to me that he does more dmg than a psy with 50% crit.

Responsing to your question well.

I moved to magic ornas, because I'm building the critical 40% gear, simple that, u can ask actually Animassacre about atklv2+magic atk accessories.

whats ur idea about def camp for tidal i would know  :rolleyes:

Baddies do this, goodies die with honor.
Last Edit: Mar 15, 2015, 02:21 am by Mentalista

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
Long walk into the deep oceans of the origin of the Tideborns.

U dont hierobug psys because u are demon, since demon has no advantage in DPH, u do it because u crit when the psy has less than the max health(and u need luck for that since u rely in a low chance skill), so Hawkward,Shaymin, Daichi,Bluepsy, any sage psy who got 40%+ crit will hierobug psys way more than u since u rely in camp lame skill with low chance to proc to get a crit buff,while those sage psys with their natural higher dmd coming from black voodoo + water earth masteries and their base OP critical make they crit way more than any demon psy will crit in a life. U should get more knowledge son, you and your friend spudz who dare say to me that he does more dmg than a psy with 50% crit.

Responsing to your question well.

I moved to magic ornas, because I'm building the critical 40% gear, simple that, u can ask actually Animassacre about atklv2+magic atk accessories.

Baddies do this, goodies die with honor.
what about die in def ?