Epic Perfect World

Been gone for like ever....come back maybe?

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
Hello everyone from this wonderful community.  So i left a few years ago just branching out in pc gaming then i sold my PC and are back to the basics again dinky laptop and a xbox one which isn't bad however i have the MMO hunger again and have been thinking about coming back. After the new horizons update i got pretty lost with the  card system and what not.  Anyway just looking to see if anyone out there with a moderately sized guild who wouldn't mind having an old vet on there team.  However im not just looking to be some recruitment number.
1: fun/FUNNY super active people (id like to see active daily number above like 10 )
2: im considered for events.
3: willing to help show me the ropes on the new stuff.
4: Potential for faction position exc or higher down the road.
5: can take a joke and silliness from time to time.
6: i dont want to see major love triangles involving guild leadership or pending guild merge. (IT NEVER GOES WELL)

I dont know if im asking for to much but it just seems fair being that so many out there added people to guilds just to boost there numbers.

THANKS PLAYERS LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU!!!

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome back. Here on forum u have "Guilds"" section and look around. List few topics and u will see whats good for you. Maybe is better for u to start pking and u ll see which guild suits u most because theres some rly army oriented guilds (or better say: leader and his minions a.k.a slaves)
about new horizons expansion its no biggy.. Theres a lot of guides in that section and you can start with this one
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11942.0
Cya in game

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
Welcome back i suggest ignoring pm's during pk world chat all the time and normal chat during pk and you'll love this server :D

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
Welcome back. Here on forum u have "Guilds"" section and look around. List few topics and u will see whats good for you. Maybe is better for u to start pking and u ll see which guild suits u most because theres some rly army oriented guilds (or better say: leader and his minions a.k.a slaves)
about new horizons expansion its no biggy.. Theres a lot of guides in that section and you can start with this one
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=11942.0
Cya in game
can i join GA pls

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium