Epic Perfect World

Psycho coming back?

Offline Psycho

• Psycho
  • We all go a little mad sometimes.
I don't really see the point in coming back, hence there is barely any farming these days. It's the same stuff over and over again. No real PVP anymore. No normal west wars! Nothing.

I would love if you guys could write reasons why the game is enjoyable? What is there fun to do in game? :)
Thanks!

P.S.
 - Being polite aye aye cap'n! Not trying to get banned on first day again!  ;D
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming in terror like his passengers.

Offline .

Is this Psycho as in Winnn?  ???

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
I don't really see the point in coming back, hence there is barely any farming these days. It's the same stuff over and over again. No real PVP anymore. No normal west wars! Nothing.

I would love if you guys could write reasons why the game is enjoyable? What is there fun to do in game? :)
Thanks!

P.S.
 - Being polite aye aye cap'n! Not trying to get banned on first day again!  ;D
hmm I'm kinda bored to lately, but the GM's do theyre best.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Skylight and Brash Productions© have worked out two projects which should be getting released as soon as they are coded c;

Skylight and KratoS Productions© have also worked out 1 project which should also be getting released soon

Skylight Productions© has came up with a lovely storyline set of events will be coming soon.

Its not that we aren't trying. Its just what we are doing is rather huge projects to in turn and hopefully make the game more fun. These projects are going to be in Beta first and improve from there so don't get upset if it doesn't work out well the first time. :D I won't release any more information then this:

Upcoming patches are going to be worth coming back to try out. ^_^

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
:) cant wait to see it sky i will be alot of fun :) :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>