Epic Perfect World

Husband and I cannot independantly vote?

Tali

Hi, I know that the EPW voting site tracks by IP, however my husband and I both playing EPW using the same connection, meaning we need to co-ordinate/share our voting, which is a pain...

Is there any way around it, or, as I said before, if it is just IP locked, will we just have to bear with it?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
One you of should vote from the mobile phone if you got such possibility.
If not, the semi-solution would be if you agreed that one of you would vote on one topsite, one on another.

Tali

One you of should vote from the mobile phone if you got such possibility.
If not, the semi-solution would be if you agreed that one of you would vote on one topsite, one on another.
Oooh, perfect! Another use for that iPhone he loves so much -.-

Thank you very much!

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
Oooh, perfect! Another use for that iPhone he loves so much -.-

Thank you very much!
lolz and awwww cute char x3
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
how do u get ur char soooo cute ? <3 . <3
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tali

Edit the .ini directly, don't use an advanced makeover scroll. :[

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
Edit the .ini directly, don't use an advanced makeover scroll. :[
ohhhh i know ;)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline djquik

Tali, does separate voting with different phone works as I had similar problem with my gf?

Tali

Yes it does! If your phone has 3G (wireless won't work ofc) one of you can vote with their phone  :)

Offline Saphi

see; thats where my problem is.. my phone uses the wireless network in our home. i don't understand the hesitation to allow for more then one person per ip vote. its not like the gold that we receive per vote is a tremendous amount and it would mean more votes which in turn would allow epw to really compete with other private servers, and if the reasoning for not allowing it is because the gm's are worried that people would abuse it. honestly if they are gonna abuse it, they already are. people are always bragging about having a program to log their toons and randomizing their ip so they can vote on all of their 10 accts. whats sad is that most people in this situation don't want to take advantage but sadly if this server is going to continue down the road where it is going to force its members to cash shop the inabilty to vote in the long run will make it impossible to keep up, and for a server that boasts about how active their gm's are and how much they care.. this would be a great way to show that they actually do care about their members.

Offline Tink

• ~I love my Jhead <3~
we have the same problem here due to the fact that only one can vote.. epic has lost 3 players in this household.. i play my fiance plays his best friend who lives here and our nephew. they wont play cause they cant vote.. aga.. HELP!! :(

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
Agatio has no control over the voting.  It's the rules of the voting sites not EpicPW.  The only thing he can set on our end is how much we recieve per vote.

Tali

Agatio has no control over the voting.  It's the rules of the voting sites not EpicPW.  The only thing he can set on our end is how much we recieve per vote.

Pretty much this.

As much as it was a hassle, it's not something that drove him and I to quit. We were perfectly happy to just alternate our votes, especially since we are married we don't mind sharing our virtual items.  ;)
It is so easy to get endgame on this server, that little gold is more of a treat than anything else.

Offline Saphi

if that were true why does the "V" server allow for 3 people to vote every 4 hours per ip ? and it is on the same voting site that we use...

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
if that were true why does the "V" server allow for 3 people to vote every 4 hours per ip ? and it is on the same voting site that we use...

And what are their prices in game? "V" is a cash shop server.
How much gold do they get per vote?
Our prices of boutique items determine how much gold is given through voting.
at one point in time we had a 15cubi per vote... IT KILLED PRICES BADLY.

Should we double/triple/quadruple the price of all the boutique items aswell as the EC forge items for to "compete" with "V" on cash shopping.

Epic Perfect World uses an alternative system which most of you are not understanding. 95% of everything you get from Boutique can be purchased in an alternative in game coin.
Epic Coin is the response to voting restrictions. Its rather easy to farm and can be use to get the same items you get from Boutique.

Books/Tome/Level scrolls/Teles/Fairys/Runes/Universe Chest

These are the only true Boutique items you can not get from the EC forge; however,

Books you can purchase in game using EC forge items

Tomes can be farmed doing GV or bought from players at aprox. 400ec each for a Scroll of Tome and 1.2kec for a lvl7 tome

Teles as of right now you can purchase for rather cheap in boutique 10silver for 25teles..
Runes are boutique only

Fairys you can buy from players I've seen going for 100ec each (200mill-300mill)

Universe Chest can be done in EU or buy books from players who have already done their storylines.

Now I have listed every way to get what you need its your job to be responsible with the information and be grateful for what you do get; then what you don't get.