Epic Perfect World

Suggestions from the soul...

Offline Soul

1.  Make it slightly easier to obtain exp scrolls.  Like with some other material instead of the ones that the non donators need for demonic armors.

2. This kinda screws over number 1 however I deem it necissary...make demonic farmable with mats instead of only epic coins for non donators.  Such as adding red mats to TT bosses and making 99 of some other regular TT mat's needed per piece. 

Example:
Demonic Helm
Red mat - Demon's head x1
Gold mat - Demon's skull x2
Gold mat - Brain of the Demon x2
Green mat - Demonic heirloom x99

3.  Maybe add an instance used for leveling from 140-150 except it has to be done with a squad yet the exp is worth it.  Maybe a daily thing that people can get like 25-50% from at level 143-147 or something like that.

These are just suggestions, no I am not asking for freebies, no I am not asking for you to try to troll my stuff and make yourself look like you have a huge e-peen.  These are ideas formulated by myself for you to post your respectful and appropriate opinions.

-Soul

Offline PandaBear

1.  Make it slightly easier to obtain exp scrolls.  Like with some other material instead of the ones that the non donators need for demonic armors.

2. This kinda screws over number 1 however I deem it necissary...make demonic farmable with mats instead of only epic coins for non donators.  Such as adding red mats to TT bosses and making 99 of some other regular TT mat's needed per piece. 

Example:
Demonic Helm
Red mat - Demon's head x1
Gold mat - Demon's skull x2
Gold mat - Brain of the Demon x2
Green mat - Demonic heirloom x99

3.  Maybe add an instance used for leveling from 140-150 except it has to be done with a squad yet the exp is worth it.  Maybe a daily thing that people can get like 25-50% from at level 143-147 or something like that.

These are just suggestions, no I am not asking for freebies, no I am not asking for you to try to troll my stuff and make yourself look like you have a huge e-peen.  These are ideas formulated by myself for you to post your respectful and appropriate opinions.

-Soul

its super easy to farm epic coin if you do all of the events/ dailys u can also kill lunar key mobs they drop EC

Offline Soul

its super easy to farm epic coin if you do all of the events/ dailys u can also kill lunar key mobs they drop EC[/quote]

Ah did not know that.  I don't even know where the lunar key mobs are lol =P  Maybe someone should make a guide with coords of most quest mobs.
Last Edit: Feb 14, 2012, 07:17 pm by Soul

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
The Lunar key mobs are right outside the main gate of tellus city

Coords for Set 1: 348 231
Coords for Set 2: 346 259

Hope that helps!
Your greatest enemy is your own ego