Epic Perfect World

Happy bIRTHDAY BriEsT

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
happy birthday the best dogs of serbia <333 i wish you to find a wife someday marry her and make a happy family
you were the best director did worms ever had

P.S. it's time to lose virginty bro

Zilara

Happy birthday.
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 01:54 pm by Zilara

• : D
Happy birthday. c:
skssksks and i oop and i oop skssksks and i oop, hi you must be new mhmm ! yeah this is my new hydro flask, * lip smack * oh you don’t have one? skssksks and i oop and i oop. um how do you make your friendship bracelets then? that’s kinda weird?  hmm well save the turtles * lip smack*  * peace sign * uMmm.. oh these? these are just my scrunchies ! i noticed you don’t have one ? * throws scrunchie * really you can keep that.. don’t even worry about it : ) * laugh *   skssksks and i oop and i oop. oh this?? * applies lipgloss * this is my new lip gloss. YEAH! I apply this like every 5 to ten minutes.. uh huh uh huh it’s my fav really .. TRY SOME : ) * hands over lip gloss * OH MY GOD your not wearing a big tee but DO NOT fret * laugh * i actually brought AN EXTRA : D here you go you can keep, don’t even worry! omg? that smell it’s actually my brand new victoria secret scent, ha , YEAH , bomb shell - you never heard ?hmm weird. right * begins to blush face * okay well , it was nice meeting you  skssksks and i oop and i oop * blows kiss to screen *

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
happy birthday Briest  :smiley: have a nice day :D

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
Happy Birthday!!!
 :pig-23: :pig-23: :pig-23:

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
HAPPY BDAY

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
happy b day my serbian brother
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Kia

Happy Birthday dear friend.

Offline Marea

• Paper+bad
  • Characters: Marea,/Biscuit\
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
nabnilo omg so many ppl love you
you must be so awesome
somehow
even though u are a dick
happy bday again!!!

infernchidhu

Happy birthday breast  :police:

Offline Medea

• Team J
  • Mana was here ♥♥♥
Happy Birthday Dani.  :normal-8: :normal-23:

♥♥♥ Thank you Mari for the beautiful art. ♥♥♥

pikachuchu

Already said on Skype, but happy birthday again Dani!
 :normal-23:

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
Happy birthday Dani! Have a lovely day and lots of fun :P
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3