Epic Perfect World

Looking for personnel cleric

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
you play sin... but you ain't aizox or zflashx so it will be not worth to heal u bro u will die in 1 2 3 maybe if u change class you will have a 0,001 % to find 1 personal ep.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
you play sin... but you ain't aizox or zflashx so it will be not worth to heal u bro u will die in 1 2 3 maybe if u change class you will have a 0,001 % to find 1 personal ep.
is this dog trying to start argue with best sin

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
bro  rob i like how u talk with ur  guild m8 u still best sin bro other sins r 0 skill and op gears

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Robbert is best aps sin, he doesn't care enough to get def gears/cards/ornas  :normal-9: and zFlashx is best sin in the universe there's no match..  :police:

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
bro  rob i like how u talk with ur  guild m8 u still best sin bro other sins r 0 skill and op gears
Robbert is best aps sin, he doesn't care enough to get def gears/cards/ornas  :normal-9: and zFlashx is best sin in the universe there's no match..  :police:
he try to instigate the best sin .. so unknown ..

Offline ☆Rip

• Xpendable
  • Faction: Xpendable
 :normal-4: Dont worry Robb. I come out of retirement just to be slave healer  :police:
Diogo-
bad ea, bad squad leader, bad squad,terrible person, good pk.

just kidding love you babe.

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
Need personal ep too (Shazadi,Unicorn,Christine,or Brade) dont pm if u are unknown. about payment is ok u dont need to pay me. just keep me alive and you may continue be in my fl.  :police:
I just noticed you mentioned me.
You made me happy.
TYBOOBOOIHEALYOUFOREVERNPNP
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline ♡Hermaphrodite♡

• Zoop
  • Characters: Hermaphrodite | Cadge
  • Faction: Silence
Sorry I'm busy c: hahaha:3