Epic Perfect World

flowsilver palace

inori

so i joined an fsp squad yesterday, which i know how to do full run and all but i ask if anything is different in this version some people said no. great. but when i got to npc after first boss it had no quest to give me silvery coins... im currently mirage sky X which I reached using arcane sky pills before doing any primal quests- thinking i was gona raise my spirit but apparently boundary level doesnt raise spirit in epw. im also only 147 right now; So im just wondering do i have to be 150 to get the daily reward of silvery coins from fsp- i did notice everyone else was 150.. or did i mess something up quest-wise by leveling boundary and not taking the quests from the beginning? I would like to do fsp to get my S cards xD

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
did u do the quests that lead up to fsp? green ones i think?
and im not entirely sure but i think you do have to be 150 to get the fsp rewards (not sure though)

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
usually that happened to me if the squad leader forgot to take the quest at the start that makes 'deicide mode open' text come up, i don't think it's level restricted but i don't know. if everyone else got the coins but you didn't then it's probably your level

inori

ya decide mode was opened and it seemed everyone else did get their rewards so i think it was just me. I found a primal quest i overlooked in my log and im pretty sure this is the chain that leads up to fsp. I'll wait til im 150 to do fsp again just to be sure anyway lol.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
usually that happened to me if the squad leader forgot to take the quest at the start that makes 'deicide mode open' text come up, i don't think it's level restricted but i don't know. if everyone else got the coins but you didn't then it's probably your level

Agreed
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: