Epic Perfect World

world chat

Offline DoomRazor

• Old Player
  • Characters: Angelofdeath Airyaman Saw
well this body *Killerownes* spam wc over and over all days
my blacklist is full too we be happy if gms fix this problems

even a mute won't work after unmute it happen again...

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
Yeah, there are some annoying spammers on here at times, but we just gotta filter through them to find the useful stuff.  Like sales of items, people seeking squads for BHs and GVs, and other similar things...

Not much GMs can do besides ban the people that are doing this, but that isn't exactly fair despite the annoyance that their attention cravings may cause.

The only things that could change is making it harder to get Tele's which they have done once now...and that is a bad idea for people that actually need them, so idk why I'm posting besides the fact that I agree there is an issue here.  Just not really any good solution that I can think of...
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Soy

• IGN: Roid|RedBlurr(Soy)|Reflect
All I see is you trying to get someone banned, I HIGHLY doubt your BL is full....  and you should be able to lock your chat and scroll up if you see something useful. Ijs

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
If there's seriously a problem you could've pm'd this SS to a GM didn't have to exploit them all over the forums. If it was about the whole issue could've posted about it and submitted the SS's to a GM >.>
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline ChelsAngel

I think a really easy way to fix this problem would be to not allow someone to post in world chat more then 10-20 times per hour...some people have full blown conversations all day it's annoying and I shouldn't have to waste my time BL'ing whoever I see in WC non stop. Just a fix for the issue would be nice. Making telecasts impossible to get or harder wouldn't be wise for those who actually use them for the intended purposes like making parties for instances or buying/selling things. However people having regular convs in WC it's not needed. No one really cares what they are talking about anyway. 

Offline Casanova.

• Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud~
moar spamm plis sir

Offline .

Nippon said go to bed MacMiller.  >:(

Offline Casanova.

Nippon said go to bed MacMiller.  >:(
ai drop him 3-0 he go to bed ok sir?

Offline .

I counted six times including where you said "Count how many times I said, said"  ???

Unless I can't count, cos I'm very high atm.  ;D

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Really Zewoh and Jenna.................................
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline .

Really Zewoh and Jenna.................................

whunt are eu talkin about ma'am mucmillr whant draph su bad 3 2 1 drahp in magic marrow

Offline Casanova.

whunt are eu talkin about ma'am mucmillr whant draph su bad 3 2 1 drahp in magic marrow

321dhrapeu  ;)

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
Get a room.............................

Offline .

321dhrapeu  ;)

can'tdrahpnuffinwikWR  ;)

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
If there's seriously a problem you could've pm'd this SS to a GM didn't have to exploit them all over the forums. If it was about the whole issue could've posted about it and submitted the SS's to a GM >.>

This.

I don't know how many times we have to say it, so here it goes again. If there's a problem and isn't a GM online, take a screenshot and send it to one of us in a private message on the forums. Don't make a thread about it. I'm also quite certain that you could have removed someone else from your blacklist to make room for this person while he was spamming.