Epic Perfect World

Mobs/bosses, SOG, spawn times

kitty stew

Couple suggestions at random here:

- All mobs invulnerable to the effects of Cleric's SOG (Seal of the God), I've seen it used countless times to prevent people from killing mobs, or to even kill parties or newbies.

- Random spawn times of Mini WB (Decieter's, Snow Bear, Sutrixx, Stiren General, Hum Hum, and co) Regular WB (Minion of Death, Cenminator, Frostagelion, etc.) and Harpy+EPW WB (Harpy, Death Knight, Apocalypse, Atlantean, Crawler, etc.). That way people can't sit and time manage bosses. (some who know me would find it ironic that I suggest this, I think it would be a good idea). I'd give just an idea, say, a variation of 10-20 mins per spawn from 90 mins, or a completely random time between 60 and 120 minutes.

- Faster spawn time of 89 culti mobs (Frost Fairy, Tangleweed, Toras, Burning Spirit). At least two of them (I think Frost and Tangle) have around a minute and a half spawn time. I think it should be easy to decrease this down to like.. 5-15 seconds with zero effect on the game, other than people completing culti several minutes faster.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2015, 03:35 am by kitty stew

bvanharjr

-1 to all

/10 characters

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
-1 to the first part. sog is not a pure pvp skill.
idc much about the other 2 suggestions and tbh im not even sure which 89 culti mobs youre talking about o.o (those 4 tokens you have to get?)
if its those... meh why not i guess, wont hurt, doesnt feel necassary tho if u cant spare 1!!! min youre probably too busy to play in first place.
Last Edit: Jan 26, 2015, 12:45 pm by Neve

kitty stew

-1 to the first part. sog is not a pure pvp skill.
idc much about the other 2 suggestions and tbh im not even sure which 89 culti mobs youre talking about o.o (those 4 tokens you have to get?)
if its those... meh why not i guess, wont hurt, doesnt feel necassary tho if u cant spare 1!!! min youre probably too busy to play in first place.
lol

How exactly does SOG on mobs help you in PVE?

Given the mind boggling responses seems like an easy yes.