Epic Perfect World

Tradable Supply Tokens

Offline Izuna

• Ajay #1 ♥
  • He's my daddy and my love
  • Characters: Izuna
  • Faction: A nice one
[shadow=purple,left]I don't know if it was already suggested and I'm to lazy to check it, anyways as the title said I'd like if St's could be tradeable.
It would open more ways, for those who doesn't get enough st's from Nw or are to lazy to do bh etc, to get st's and get engraves or their gear. And it would be another way to get more ec and shiiit lol xD
[/shadow]
Last Edit: Jan 25, 2015, 11:11 pm by Rediculous

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
+1 to this...
even allowing them through account stash would be nice.

bvanharjr

Not gonna happen, ever, not even through the account stash. would demolish the current market.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
The items you can get with supply tokens are quite rare, such as Event Tokens and Weapon Skin Tokens. There are ways other than NW to get ST in the end and they should be semi-rare. Also as HealerTid said, it would have a negative impact on the economy.

Offline Kia

They are already easy enough to get. You can get 30+6+6+5+10 from quests every day.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
-1. Has been suggested and turned down billion times.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader

There is so many ways of getting them , just no. Would lower down even more plenty items on the market, and do no good to the economy.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.