Epic Perfect World

Theme Button Fix

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Launcher Start Button Fix for anyone wanting to redo theirs for the current launcher:
Last Edit: Sept 15, 2012, 08:55 pm by Skylight

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Personally I like the 1st one but the 3rd one would probably be better for people to see. I personally think you should take Mage's idea and run with it. No need to change it just make it glow \o) But either way i love them all THEY'RE BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My name is Nelly and I have an obsession with blue.....
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline luvyoshiluv

Really like the 3rd one :D

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
I love second one, but with one modification:

It would be better to have color that doesn't blend in.
Mainly blue theme (cold) requires some warm color
to give some contrast to start button.

You might use selected shade of light red, orange,
or maybe fluorescent yelowish green.

IJS...
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline tragedy

My favorite is definitely the first one, but I'm using the circle blue one just because I figured it would be easier to click on :P
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
I love second one, but with one modification:

It would be better to have color that doesn't blend in.
Mainly blue theme (cold) requires some warm color
to give some contrast to start button.

You might use selected shade of light red, orange,
or maybe fluorescent yelowish green.

IJS...

I get what your saying. The next version the start button will be more visible and the style will be more elegant. It will still contain an icy blue theme but with a main offset to elaborate the piece. I'm currently working my best to add another button which will allow players to view Updates (patch notes) and server news right from the launcher to give it another useful feature for the ones who'm don't typically go on forums just to read them. This will be done via html coding like the slider image and will be updated by GM team as often as possible. c:

Offline Ciea

I love all buttons but I picked the 3rd one of those buttons becauses I can see the logo on button. Keep it up and I love you make PWI much better and way to epic server than the official pwi or another PS pwi. :)

Offline Momul:)

• Im a Brainless Bitch :P
Why is To lag   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(
:)

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Why is To lag   >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(  >:(

This is not the appropriate place for your post nor is it even related to the topic.