Epic Perfect World

Voting Problem

Offline iams

• The Brilliant Smaxi
I'm sorry i think i put my problem on the wrong page

Hi,

I have a problem with regards to voting, sometimes i didn't receive any Gold at all

can u check it?

thanks
DragonRush

EricaMurcas

If you use Chrome, voting won't work. I learned that first hand. I now use Firefox, haven't tried any other browser.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
If you use Chrome, voting won't work. I learned that first hand. I now use Firefox, haven't tried any other browser.

I use Chrome and voting works just fine for me every day. <_<

@OP; If you're only voting every 6 hours, make sure you're using the right account to vote. Sometimes there's a delay voting.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Try clearing your cache/cookies and see if you get gold the next time you vote. Also make sure you're voting from 1 account per IP every 6 hours.
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

EricaMurcas

I use Chrome and voting works just fine for me every day. <_<

@OP; If you're only voting every 6 hours, make sure you're using the right account to vote. Sometimes there's a delay voting.

I really wish I knew why Chrome won't work for me. I like Chrome more than FF, less ads to worry about. And I tried everything. XD

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
I really wish I knew why Chrome won't work for me. I like Chrome more than FF, less ads to worry about. And I tried everything. XD

Issue with add-ons? I'm dont know. ;c

Offline iams

• The Brilliant Smaxi
I'm using Safari to vote anyway i'll change to firefox

thanks for the inputs
DragonRush

bvanharjr

I use Chrome and voting works.

Offline torch2121

• :)
  • :)
I'm sorry i think i put my problem on the wrong page

Hi,

I have a problem with regards to voting, sometimes i didn't receive any Gold at all

can u check it?

thanks

Try using your phone when voting.
Spoiler:

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
You can vote to any browser you like. But take note that before voting please clean up your cookies/history because thats one of the reason why you can't receive any gold. :)
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: