Epic Perfect World

New player here from PWI

Offline REAVZZ

welcome!!

you say ''I am looking for a range class that is good here and is not squishy that can survive in PK and also can solo farm''.

therefore choose a veno because if played well, you can survive in pk as long as you are cautious. veno's are good in PVE, they are of high demand in PVP and are beasts in instances. 
Old names:
SoulReaver
$oul_Reaver

........IN GANK WE TRUST....

Offline Shiden

• Hives
  • Characters: BM Shiden
  • Faction: Lin Kuei Leader
honestly everyclass in pw , is good , just u gotta know how to use em , and if uk ur classes then ull be fine , veno's are very powerful , and so are barbs. but dont stick to always playing safe , go play something u love. me ima bm and im not in any faction , ive played epw on my own without ever joining any major faction in my years of being here , and i still have tons of fun playing and love the game , it offers plently to do , the pk is great , and theres tons of farming u gotta do but its not difficult ,and its fun. dont get overwhelmed ive played offical server for 4 years + ive played many other private servers , and trust me epic pw is the best one.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Server getting wiped bro. Just kidding.

On topic: Welcome, to EPW.

In terms of Classes WF is a good choice they dont die easy. They can hit like a truck. Camp Puri weapon. Useful in MassPK.

EA is most played for its usefulness and good survival. Since they can deal phys & elemental damage.

In terms of farming WR,WB and Seeker is good. But there are so much ways to farm and get gear.
And wouldn't need this class for farming.

Offline Seldom

• Silent Assassin
  • Characters: Seldom
  • Faction: Worms
Welcome, so you can expect leveling to be slow at first but once you learn the art of running PV alot then you will get to 150 in about 2-3 days. You will need to catch up with culti's (worst quest ever) and primal world to get Leadership for S Cards which are extremely important end game. Also expect to be dropped really easily once you start out which is okay, as soon as you get your r8r which is fairly easy then you will be equal if not stronger then normal depending on your stats you get. You can also expect fairly ease getting your gear, takes maybe 3 weeks of just doing events to get almost all your gear. The only ec burner is reruns. Reruns run you 10's of thousands of ec. Also you will need to learn the economy and sense the only armor that is needed end game is accecories it's close to the only thing traded  of course besides the 110-140 armor if you even need it.

To your veno question, Venos here can be extremely hard to kill as well as easy. I am a dph sin and I have problems killing a transformed veno with good gear. The choice is yours to go defence or offense pretty much.

A class that has good survival and damage is a dph assassin in my opinion.
-Perks
Hits extremely hard(1 shot alot of things)
Able to asses and change your tactics in a fight which is a good perk for 1v1 or even mass
Stuns like a boss and in 1v1 can be pretty much god if you learn how to stun locks

-Bad Side
Gets targeted in mass alot
Everyone calls you a noob
Bad health(shouldnt be a problem if you are a avid player in the arts of stun locking)
Hard to use(probably the hardest class to use in terms of knowing the skills and how to use them to your advantage)

Just my opinion but Welcome to EPW!