Epic Perfect World

New player here from PWI

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Okay I am comming from PWI I am tired of all their bullsh*ts and problems and all they do now is sucking moneys from everyone.
I want to play here because it seems interresting from what I read , I am downloading the game right now
I have a few questions here , dont bully me with "everything is good" and things like those
I have on PWI (Dreamweaver) a R9R BM , g16 veno , 5aps sin and a R8 +10 archer , I like all of them but preffered is sin for farming and veno for fun , BM is boring for me as I have playing him for 6 years. I also have a 88 stormbringer (love this class) will they come here on EpicPW ? If so , when can I expect it ?
Also , is veno a squishy class here ? With level 150 and full +12 and lot of bonus stats , I guess a barb can 1shot a veno easy.
I am looking for a range class that is good here and is not squishy (that can survive in PK and also can solo farm)
I am bored of Archer and as I see in the Top 15 they are overplayed.

So what is a good class to start here that has good surv. and damage ? That can also solo farm and is also fun to play with.

Waiting for your replies , thanks.

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
Okay I am comming from PWI I am tired of all their bullsh*ts and problems and all they do now is sucking moneys from everyone.
I want to play here because it seems interresting from what I read , I am downloading the game right now
First of all, welcome!  :tiger-40:
I also have a 88 stormbringer (love this class) will they come here on EpicPW ? If so , when can I expect it ?
There's no guarantee, but once the eclipse files get released, assuming all goes well on the testing server, I'm assuming we'll get them. No real ETA at the moment.
Also , is veno a squishy class here ? With level 150 and full +12 and lot of bonus stats , I guess a barb can 1shot a veno easy.
Venos aren't terribly squishy here. I imagine with a lucky zerk-crit with a couple debuffs, yes, the barb could probably 1-shot a veno, but it's not super common. Many people complain venos are a touch on the overpowered side here.
So what is a good class to start here that has good surv. and damage ? That can also solo farm and is also fun to play with.
An APS barb would probably be a good class to start with, having high survivability, but also enough DPS to farm effectively. I started with that and haven't had any problems thus far over the course of 3 years. As for fun, that's up to you to decide. If you're interested in veno (considering your questions) go for it. They're quite effective in PvP.

Offline raiz0

• oke
  • Faction: kosmar
Thanks for your reply Chum ,
Is seeker a viable class here ? (Was thinking on it as it is a HA class with some range skills (metal damage)
Between a barb and a seeker , what would be more fun and better in terms of PK and farming ?

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
Thanks for your reply Chum ,
Is seeker a viable class here ? (Was thinking on it as it is a HA class with some range skills (metal damage)
Between a barb and a seeker , what would be more fun and better in terms of PK and farming ?

yes, seeker is viable, it's just not common to see them in bigger pks because they don't really have as definite uses as other classes do and a lot of them don't know what they're doing regardless. in smaller pks and 1v1s they are pretty good.

barbs are more demanded in pk for their buffs and can harass people better, idk how they are for farming because i don't play the class. most people just make an alt sin/seeker to farm with

i can't tell you what's 'fun', if you described a playstyle you like then perhaps i could suggest some classes but idk, its your ideas

and welcome xd c;

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Venos are rather tanky once properly geared, however a barb with a good zerk crit may 1 shot you anyhow. That rarely ever happens though.

With a seeker you might have some trouble finding a pk / tw faction since there isnt a very high demand for them - same with sins though, while venos are pretty much always wanted. sins are always the best alts to farm with imo if you wanna do dungeon farming (TT, WS)

we will most likely be getting the new classes here but we dont have much info on when that will be yet.

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay ^^

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
barb is the superior race
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
welcome to EPW!! wish u have wonderful journey in here

Offline AxiomaticCloud

• Characters: Axiomatic
Welcome to EPW and good luck and have fun!

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Welcome to EPW,hope you enjoy your time here.
Regarding to what you said:On this server donating is an option but not necessary to get end game gear.
Everything can be farmed in a short amount of time.
Unlike PWI.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
First of all, welcome to the server. :) Yes, we will be getting the new classes but it might be a couple months or so.

Veno is a nice class here, yes. They aren't REALLY squishy, but each class has their own weakness/strengths. Seeker can be fun to play here, too.

There's plenty of guides on the forum if you want to check them out. Feel free to PM me in game if you have any questions. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Cult

• Fairy Tail...♥
  • Characters: CuIt
  • Faction: TeddyBear
Welcome first of all! Well you may need some intro into all EPW stuff so you may need to have a look in the Guides that our GMS, and Support Members did! Anyways, in my opinions Venos are quite OP here, as Tonika says, and all classes have their weaknesses, but I see that you're not into support classes so the best choice would be a seeker. They don't die easily and the deal quite the damage. I don't know much about the other classes, but as a cleric I can tell that clerics are a nice class to start with as well, though it needs skill and patience sometimes. Hehe. I would also suggest you a Sin if you want to participate in the various events our GMs host and win them easily (well as long as your gear is fine). Welcome to EPW and have fun! See you in game:)

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants

Offline Dom

• Making easies l3l
  • Characters: Domgrath
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Welcome, seriously though. Play a barb.

Nothing can stop a barb.

>Signature<
☆Barbarian the Superior race

Offline ahed