Epic Perfect World

Tips for a newbie Barb?

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
if u really think bout going aps barb pls uninstall the game again... ty... the real and skilled way of playing barb is tankbuilt and/or dph build
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
if u really think bout going aps barb pls uninstall the game again... ty... the real and skilled way of playing barb is tankbuilt and/or dph build

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley

Offline Bigbo

• Lord
  • LF for wife xD
  • Characters: Bigbo
  • Faction: Artifex
Bro frst mk ur gears ....u cn make 2 types of gear  aps and dph ... If u aps then u need pole axe for fast hit and gof . Nd u dph u need dual axe fr gof+str+5 att lvl ... Untill u mkng ur gears u cn see sm barbs hw thy play , wht did thy use etc etc .. And i hope u can make ur own stategy useng barbs so GL
Anirban Guha ßumba

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
OH MY GOD IS THIS IDIOT BELIEVING WHAT HE SAYING CONBAG SHIITER CAMP TIGER FORM AND PRESS 1 BUTTON WHEN ATTACKED (SOLID SHIELD) SUTRA AND SAFE ZONE

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
First you are  incorrect.
Second you dont even know what is dph barb so baby stay in corner and dont talk stupid unknown.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
This made me laugh so hard I spilled my coffee

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
:normal-2: :normal-13: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
geting 3k dmg with 100k hp = skill?
woau i need to get better :(

scatterer3

First you are  incorrect.
Second you dont even know what is dph barb so baby stay in corner and dont talk stupid unknown.

If you write "you're incorrect", please attach a response/explanation why and after your "correct" answer... Right now you earned/deserved the title Moron and here is why:

Originally, barbarians get two choices: Sage (tank, full vitality) or Demon (full strength, DPH). There is no such thing as APS barbarian... Sadly, Agatio implemented this stupid build and it's broken as fack. Everyone knows that and you should know that too, fool. I think people that fail to play properly a different class end up playing APS barbarian... It's not hard to floor, I got an APS barbarian myself, the only trouble might be mages, rest is easy as fack...

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Go APS build, remove all skills from shortcut bar, put Mighty Swing at F2 and Auto Atk at F1, IF necessary, put Invoke on 3, to be imortal whatever it happen.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
If you write "you're incorrect", please attach a response/explanation why and after your "correct" answer... Right now you earned/deserved the title Moron and here is why:

Originally, barbarians get two choices: Sage (tank, full vitality) or Demon (full strength, DPH). There is no such thing as APS barbarian... Sadly, Agatio implemented this stupid build and it's broken as fack. Everyone knows that and you should know that too, fool. I think people that fail to play properly a different class end up playing APS barbarian... It's not hard to floor, I got an APS barbarian myself, the only trouble might be mages, rest is easy as fack...

It's not that broken, but it does have better damage output against physical classes and it's just an easy way to play a class. You can compare it to spark mage or occult wr/sin if you want (but less frowned upon for some reason).

scatterer3

It's not that broken, but it does have better damage output against physical classes and it's just an easy way to play a class. You can compare it to spark mage or occult wr/sin if you want (but less frowned upon for some reason).

Not even close... read THIS post from months ago, and I forgot to mention + 5.0 APS btw... Rethink if it's really equal to occult sin or bm lol...

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Not even close... read THIS post from months ago, and I forgot to mention + 5.0 APS btw... Rethink if it's really equal to occult sin or bm lol...
Skill cap of PW is low in general. Takes 1 week to perfect a class its gameplay lol..

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Dude on my old server i used to play with 2.22 base barb and now you came to talk how stupid that is ? But isnt stupid seeing r8 seeker with x3 ints wrist ? Or spaming 24/7 same combo thats not stupid ? Less talk little unkown and get good on urs own calss maybe? Anyways small % of ppls that know to play with dph base , I dont count iTickle as one who know to dph , all he do is praying for GoF and crit with ancestral so whats urs point of saying all this damn. Dude you must be really r4p3d every day by some unkowns to say this , think you have trauma of all that aps dude, such shame .  :police:
Last Edit: Feb 20, 2015, 04:11 pm by Lock