Epic Perfect World

Aps for sin

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
  • What's a King to a God?
  • Characters: Auxin/KaI/Tacit
  • Faction: Aftermath
For aps on sin which is better 2.86 aps and 60+ atk lvls or 32 atk lvls and 3.33 aps? Discuss plis

Best is me.

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
  • Faction: ✗
 i think 2.86 aps and 60+ atk lvl better..bcuz u can use windshield or relentless courage to increase atk rate..so high atk lvl and high aps with genie skills.

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
What about a quicken stone on genie? Thats just as good right? Or is windshield on genie and gloom stone on daggers better?

Best is me.

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
  • Faction: ✗
wut???  ??? quicken stone on genie??
windshield is ur genie skills
lel gloom stone?

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
2.86 would be better because 3.33 is only 1 stage of aps higher but you lose half your attack levels=not worth it just shard your weapon with a +20 dex stone and that other shard the one that has a chance to make ur phy attack go up the name of it escapes me...also use wind shield relentless courage is a waste of genie...use only level 1 windshield as the level of it only increases the damage reduction so not worth the genie nerf...

Offline Auxin★

• Sugar Stick
wut???  ??? quicken stone on genie??
windshield is ur genie skills
lel gloom stone?
Wew idek how quicken stone on genie came up. I meant on daggers lmao

Best is me.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
yes 2.86+atk is better

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Under the assumption that you're most likely using a combination of Dragon top + x3 -int R8 bracers for 3.33 base, hence the lower attack levels.. As compared to a x3 wrist and x1-int r8 top..

2.86 full r8 would be much better due to the fact you're hitting significantly higher per hit.

You will though, in return, be floored by an sin 3.33 base with full R8 while at 2.86. That 1 APS DOES matter when you have the same damage output.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
any aps higher than 2.50 is good( 2.86/3.33/4.00/5.00 ) full r8
2.50 is the average point where u can deal damage and win fights, but u cant destroy ppl
2.86 is equal to 3.33 if u know how to play, considering that if u get any stun, 2.86 is enough to slaughter target, aswell for 3.33
3.33 just gives an advantage in some cases for hiero bugs/barb/wr fights
overall 2.86 aint that different from 3.33 if u know how to use it

on topic : r8 full > dragon top by far
dragon top is good for pve if u aint demon to get aps speed enough high in order to spam the sparks on bosses and such

Offline Pascaline

• Sam ♥
Calm your titties people.

Neither of those builds are useful. Get full CT gear so you can be the dominant DPH sin casting skills at-99%.
Slightly Inactive.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Calm your titties people.

Neither of those builds are useful. Get full CT gear so you can be the dominant DPH sin casting skills at-99%.
i agree
my old sin with 3 pieces -8% ct achieved 1 kill out of 14 lvl 140 ppl, it was amazing

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
i agree
my old sin with 3 pieces -8% ct achieved 1 kill out of 14 lvl 140 ppl, it was amazing

Agreed
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40: