Epic Perfect World

How to earn more players & make them stay

Offline TwistedPanda

• "You Have Been Purged"
  • Characters: Mlke | TwistedPanda
  • Faction: Purge
It's just some suggestions... i had MMORPG's servers too.

1. Website: A new fresh , professional website and simple. 30% of those who visit it give up cuz of design ,why?
Homepage looks like a blogstyle/portal forum design. The website its the first impression that makes for those who visit it. Lots of people are looking for good servers , you need to make that first impression.

2.More Daily's.

3.More quests with some rewards (after 150 gets pretty boring) need more activity after 150.

4.You have to make people stay , make people play , keep them active. Lots of people leave after they lvl up 2-3 chars to 150. You have to focus and ask yourself .. how do i make them stay?

That's the main thing... and there is alot of things that can be done.

In rest is ok.. hope for the best

P.S: What about a Perfect world AAA-quality game engine on a web platform without need to download the game just play it on browser  ;) but i guess it would be laggy
Last Edit: Sept 12, 2012, 11:16 pm by Michael

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
1. isnt really our main objective but maybe in the future we work in one ;)

2 and 3. wait for next patch :x cant say more

4. we try, thats why we are remaking all the cool quests in the game :) again, wait for next patch hehe

PS:. Thing about those suggestions is on players side too u know, for example, we released a good cape for 150 people and beeing hard to farm making people into PvE a bit more and not just boring we had to make it dificult ofc, cant give a good cape like that for free. we get PM's to put the cape on the Boutique, we get PM's asking if they donate  they can get that cape....you have no idea how people just want things free....we dont want that...thats PWI Style, not ours. we may have dificult items to obtain...but they are worth it, this is a game after all, meant to pass some time with some friends and have some fun enjoying the game itself.

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
....you have no idea how people just want things free....we dont want that...thats PWI Style, not ours. we may have dificult items to obtain...but they are worth it, this is a game after all, meant to pass some time with some friends and have some fun enjoying the game itself.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!   If you make stuff cash shopable more easily then players with lots of money will just roll the server and that isn't fun for the rest of us.  Some people don't consider this aspect.  I GREATLY appreciate you making the game more of a challenge for people that want the "bonus" gears.  Thanks GM team you guys are the best!
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I have to say imo this post is kinda insulting.... GM's are doing the best they can with trying to please us never satisfied heathens. I admit GM's could do a liittle better on some things >.> *cough* but jeez you act like they all magical beings they can just pop anything out their arse lol. How about be patient and go with the flow :P
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.