Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
Omg it looks sooo nice  ???
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2012, 09:03 am by Skylight

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
Thank you. :) Added 3 new options to the start buttons fix.
Last Edit: Sept 13, 2012, 05:42 am by Skylight

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
sky u amaze us always with ur skills that is amazing i want ur version 3 as mine though it is sooo beautifull to look at :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline tragedy

V3 is still my favorite one. I just love it. I also wanna add the pretty blue circle Start button, but I'm confused on your directions as to how to do that. I'm at the very last step where it says to copy and replace the things in the 'image' file. What exactly am I replacing? I'm looking through the 'image' file and there's quite a few different Start buttons already in there. How will my game know which one I want to use?
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
i like the V3 Theme  :P
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
i like the V3 Theme  :P
  ye i agree dont get me wrong this one we have now is nice buuut its to block'y i like the detail in the other one  :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

LeakyKitty

Tyvm Sky for the start button fix, used the 3rd one and  it is easier for me to spot it now ^_^

LeakyKitty

V3 is still my favorite one. I just love it. I also wanna add the pretty blue circle Start button, but I'm confused on your directions as to how to do that. I'm at the very last step where it says to copy and replace the things in the 'image' file. What exactly am I replacing? I'm looking through the 'image' file and there's quite a few different Start buttons already in there. How will my game know which one I want to use?

Ehm just copy the images you downloaded for the fix and simply scroll down so you don't mix up the  other images. When you paste the images you'll be prompted to ''Move and Replace'' , ''Don't move'' and ''Move but keep all files'' ,click move and replace and restart client.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member

You replace those Images with the new set.

Ehm just copy the images you downloaded for the fix and simply scroll down so you don't mix up the  other images. When you paste the images you'll be prompted to ''Move and Replace'' , ''Don't move'' and ''Move but keep all files'' ,click move and replace and restart client.

Exactly ^

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
swait we can have them? give us downloads or a step by step :O i want the spioler one soooo bad XD
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
v3 is unreleased right now ;) Still working on it and using for muhself ;p baha. It might get released next patch c;