Epic Perfect World

Patch v38

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
HaHa Theme 3 is going to look 10x better then theme 2 ;p and Magetank helped me regarding the xtml code but Aga was the one that fixed the code that I wasn't doing properly. But now I'm starting to learn how it works and Think i will get it eventually for even better themes. ^_^

I'll make a thread the previews

Offline Yash

• Hey ^^
HaHa Theme 3 is going to look 10x better then theme 2 ;p and Magetank helped me regarding the xtml code but Aga was the one that fixed the code that I wasn't doing properly. But now I'm starting to learn how it works and Think i will get it eventually for even better themes. ^_^

I'll make a thread the previews
good luck cant wait for new ones xD

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
NO EFF THIS OTHER THEMES THIS ONES BLUE KEEP IT AGA I VOTE AGAINST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
The start button is super gay... (jk)
Btw, When's the 1.3 server coming out?

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
The start button is super gay... (jk)
Btw, When's the 1.3 server coming out?

Yes, start button ruins the good overall.

1.3 servers already exist on the Internet. Google for some.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline tragedy

Agatio: "PV and Rancor mobs should be easier for casters (their magic defense has been lowered significantly)"

(Strictly referring to PV since I never bother with Rancor.) Honestly, it wasn't their HP or magic defense that was my problem. It was how hard they were hitting my arcane magic users. I mean, all my melee alts could just run up a ton of mobs and AOE and be just fine but with any of my magic users it was almost a joke. The mystic and cleric could handle themselves decently due to their healing spells, but that's about it =/ The other magic users are screwed.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline MurfatlaR

• in game name : ApO
Ty Aga <3 das Awsum  8)
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
i still like V3 :) sky did amazing on it :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline tragedy

Didn't Aga say after the last patch that for the next patch (it was supposed to be patch 37 but you somehow skipped to 38) we'd be getting the new mounts / flyers / fixed platypus pet? Dude. Seriously. Give me more stuff to buy D: You've been working on those for a while now =/
- Albert Einstein

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
Didn't Aga say after the last patch that for the next patch (it was supposed to be patch 37 but you somehow skipped to 38) we'd be getting the new mounts / flyers / fixed platypus pet? Dude. Seriously. Give me more stuff to buy D: You've been working on those for a while now =/
  i know ur still waiting but its alot of work. these GM's are nothing like pwi GM's where its allll money and no love for the players. epw GM's will do anything and everything to make their players happy.
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline No[Ammo]

• Rawr O,..,O
Nice patch

but no ghost smileys. /rq

Rofl recoil bro xD STUNLOCK IS A NAB skill... How are u gonna kill somebody without stuns xD rofl :D

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member

Flyers/Mounts/Plat still bugged. The Gfx effects on them are not properly working right. This is why It has been delayed.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
Flyers/Mounts/Plat still bugged. The Gfx effects on them are not properly working right. This is why It has been delayed.
its alll good take ur time :) im willing to wait for u guys :) i know it will be worth waiting for :) always has been ^^
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline tragedy

*Cries on the inside*
Ah well, thanks for the heads-up, Sky sweets. No worries. Love the new start-up thingie you made, though :3 I'd really love to have the..um..v4 I think it was though :P (The one with the pretty girl on the top right)
- Albert Einstein

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
*Cries on the inside*
Ah well, thanks for the heads-up, Sky sweets. No worries. Love the new start-up thingie you made, though :3 I'd really love to have the..um..v4 I think it was though :P (The one with the pretty girl on the top right)
v3 is the one with the girl :)  :D
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage