Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which best challenge do you think EPW had between two biggest factions?

Worms vs Nohomo ( 2012 ) - (2013)
15 (12.7%)
Sync Vs HangOver Vs Outcasts (2013)
7 (5.9%)
HangOver Vs Xpendable (2013)
6 (5.1%)
Salvation Vs Outcasts (2014)
5 (4.2%)
Artifex Vs Xpendable ( 2014 )
71 (60.2%)
Artifex Vs HangOver & Warning (2015)
14 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 101

vote for best challange between EPW biggest factions

scatterer3

Fun and challenging were the fights between Salvation and GoodGame/Artifex, and the TW's against Ducks.

We managed to improve to a way higher/better level and won against many factions. I love how fast Salvation improved, and at one point Salvation was unbeatable, people kept using signets in Allies Camp wanting revenge.

Zilara

:normal-12: where is Worms vs old(er) OC? Fun times, really.
It was also really challenging when AG first came on the server and we were all surprised AND overwhelmed by their numbers, but we eventually found a way to defeat them as well.
On the other hand, this is the best TW I've been in on EPW. Worms vs Xpendable for Archo, 38 minutes TW.

While being in Xpendable, I enjoyed even numbered fights vs Artifex, but I didn't enjoy 40 vs 70 PKs.  :normal-2:
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 12:58 pm by Zilara

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Also, Xpendable vs Worms and Hangover. :)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
Worms vs server was epic in middle of 2012 :normal-8: :normal-1: :normal-8:

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
I wasn't here for all of them ,but Artifex vx Xpendables would be my choice.

Don't think i ever had such challenging PK/TW/DT , or overall competition , either skill wise, organization , trash talk ( LOL ) , every aspect.

Even the TW's, regardless of long and requiring alot , they were extremelly challenging, i'd say possibly the best TW's i've had ever since i play this game.

Keep the thread clean guys ..

P.S.: The media section during Artifex/XP days was quiete interesting in fact LOL
What he said ^
Arti vs XP was awesome and so very challenging but fun pk.  ^-^
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Arti vs. Xp was the best  :smiley:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
XP vs arti obv lol

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
no intention to start anything but the skill gap between xp and any other guild was so huge and overwhelming any even number would end in a minute there were many times when xp was outnumbered always undoubtful winner in even number or small outnumber not big scale i am strongest

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
I'd say Xpendable vs Artifex.

Offline SunnyDay

• Characters: SunnyDay,Irelyth
  • Faction: Artifex
literally the best pvp expariance i ever had in whole pw life, this pk was just mind blowing

oh my god , i miss those times
Xp vs Arti best

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable
Fun and challenging were the fights between Salvation and GoodGame/Artifex, and the TW's against Ducks.

We managed to improve to a way higher/better level and won against many factions. I love how fast Salvation improved, and at one point Salvation was unbeatable, people kept using signets in Allies Camp wanting revenge.

I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
In chronological order:

1. Xpendable vs Hangover

2. Xpendable vs Artifex  (Probably the biggest epw rivalry I've seen, mostly because of the drama tbh)

3. Salvation vs GoodGame+Team69 was getting there, but suddenly enemy stopped giving pk one day, so it didn't quite last as long as the other 2
:(
I'm basically 40

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
As 2 factions? Arti vs Xpend, both big numbers, both spamming worldchat after pk
HO+Worms vs Asian alliance, 1year and a half ago or so
that was most challenging pk due to big numbers of asia

Offtopic : funny thing that arti ppl qq now , even tho they did and do same thing bringing overwhelming numbers for low amount of enemies, geting what they given to every1 else aint that sweet, so u see the drama
apart from some 'squads' of ppl in game that can actually play, all guilds rely on numbers, 1 squad can make a difference if its around 30% of the numbers, considering that even if arti has 10 good ppl, the 50 bad ones wont make it work
same goes to any faction
point still stays, HO+worms (alliance of EU factions) vs the asian alliance at croma pks.
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 02:20 pm by Seby

Opulence

Don't think I was around for any of the other ones mentioned. But the arti vs xpen back and forth was probably the most challenge, trash talk, and drama for a lot of people. Those dt's and tw's lol :normal-43:.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Best challenge for me was Xpendable vs Artifex, full on GvG's, Tw's, and dt's. No cowardliness, alliances, backstabbing mass pks, I mean except for team69 (warning) ofc, but back then they were only one squad and backstabbed rarely.

These days  :normal-48: