Epic Perfect World

TB and EG lip color change

Offline pikku

• Beginner
As the title suggests, does anyone know how to change the color of just the lips for TB and EG? For some reason, the mouth color is always set to -1. I tried a few presets on my sin but end up changing the color tone of my character. I wanna make it a tad bit redder.  Any help would be great. Thanks! :normal-15: :tiger-25:

bvanharjr

I don't believe it's doable, however I don't mess with INI's.

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
the only way you can do it is changing the face texture id (like how one tb female game preset has red lips, you'd have to copy the "idfacetex" from the preset over to the ini you want to use, idk which it is) it's not perfect, but you get a few options i guess

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
the only way you can do it is changing the face texture id (like how one tb female game preset has red lips, you'd have to copy the "idfacetex" from the preset over to the ini you want to use, idk which it is) it's not perfect, but you get a few options i guess

that changes up the tattoos and everything too though, doesnt it?
the one with the red llips also has this red eyeshadow or w/e that is, doesnt that change as well if you change the idfacetex?

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
that changes up the tattoos and everything too though, doesnt it?
the one with the red llips also has this red eyeshadow or w/e that is, doesnt that change as well if you change the idfacetex?

yes, it's really flawed like that because it replaces the entire texture, but the only option there is

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
EG have many more options than TB do. TB you can just change the face and body tattoo combinations. EG you can change the body id and facetex to get different make-up and lip combos. You can also give TB facetex from EG and vice versa. Only other way to be able to change it would have to be a custom update, I would have to change textures in the files.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
EG have many more options than TB do. TB you can just change the face and body tattoo combinations. EG you can change the body id and facetex to get different make-up and lip combos. You can also give TB facetex from EG and vice versa. Only other way to be able to change it would have to be a custom update, I would have to change textures in the files.

Echo.. if that would be possible w/o too much of a hassle for you that would be.. pretty much the most awesome thing ever!

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Echo.. if that would be possible w/o too much of a hassle for you that would be.. pretty much the most awesome thing ever!
Well, I've wanted to make new presets in the past but was told it wouldn't work, at least for Barb and Veno. I mean I could see if I can make lip color changeable, but no promises.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline pikku

• Beginner
Thanks for the tips everyone! I will try with a few different face textures but it seems the consensus is that it's not possible to just change the lip color for TBs :( Hopefully we might get a patch one day and be able to change them  :monkey-40: