Epic Perfect World

same sex marriage

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious
gm please allow same sex marriage, i want to marry my fren but we r both venos and shes just too cute :'(

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
search bar is awesome feature

lets u know this been asked 95000 times and been answered no 95000 times :police:

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious
okey... sorry models o.o

EricaMurcas

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=1571.msg14711#msg14711

I don't know if this has changed or not, but from what I can gather it's not high on the priority list. Although it would be very nice to have same sex marriage.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

I don't know if this has changed or not, but from what I can gather it's not high on the priority list. Although it would be very nice to have same sex marriage.

^
i +1 anyhow tho.. mebbe someday aga has some extra time.. would be nice

Offline ArnldSqshdMyNgbr

• ★Venocancer☠
  • Characters: ✒🍍🍎✒
  • Faction: ♔ ʌ℘๏ℓℓʊʍⅈ ♔
Yes agree! :>  :monkey-1: :tiger-40: :tiger-4: not only for venos please <3 :normal-48: :normal-49: +1

me, peds & apo  :-* siggy for 1 person :)) O:-)

:tiger-48: thanks for fun :tiger-48:

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
How many times can speak about the same stuffs.  :rolleyes:

Use search.  :-\

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

I laughed and cried when I saw you were support. Oh god.  :normal-2: :normal-14:

Either way, it would be a nice feature to have and I don't think it can be that hard.

Offline Harry

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆
Either way, it would be a nice feature to have and I don't think it can be that hard.

It's a small highlight, a press of the delete button and (maybe a few adjustments) a patch.

Besides surely a priority list is based on what the people want. Not what EPW staff want. That's a mad idea. wtf.

EricaMurcas

It's a small highlight, a press of the delete button and (maybe a few adjustments) a patch.

Besides surely a priority list is based on what the people want. Not what EPW staff want. That's a mad idea. wtf.

Oh, I agree that what the general public wants should have high priority! That's what keeps the game going. I was just saying that there are a few other issues that need to be tended to at the moment, like bugs and what not that hold precedence over requests, I'm not belittling an idea or someone else's desire. Sorry if it came off like that. I'm sure this has been under consideration countless times, considering how often it was brought up. And I +1 to the idea, myself.

Offline Drive

• 🌙
+1,but as the people above me pointed out that it's not high on priority list,I guess all we can do is wait. :sad:

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
It would be nice, but it's hard-programmed in the game so it can't happen. Aga has tried. :C
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
It would be nice, but it's hard-programmed in the game so it can't happen. Aga has tried. :C

actually aga said its possible o.o unless he tried in the mean while and figured its not possible after all..
anyhow: he said its possible but at the bottom of his to do list even if he decides to do it.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
gm please allow same sex marriage, i want to marry my fren but we r both venos and shes just too cute :'(

Since when Vookie is veno?  :shocked: