Epic Perfect World

1.4.4 files yes or no

Offline luvyoshiluv

But you can cap skills max level, right?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Psy's self-buffs will be capped, I don't plan capping level of sin skills...

Offline luvyoshiluv

So you plan to take out the Rampage Sacred stone?
Or making a whole new line of daggers with no zerk or anything like that on them?

Offline Dysmo

So you plan to take out the Rampage Sacred stone?
Or making a whole new line of daggers with no zerk or anything like that on them?

Rampage is ok, but 4 APS with GoF or Sac Strike would be a bit much at level 140+.
Most Online Today: 69. Most Online Ever: 69 (Today at 12:09:51 am)

Offline XxDroughtxX

• Beginner
How about we just not add new classes but add the weapons for other classes to us :3

Offline Rhelanna

How about we just not add new classes but add the weapons for other classes to us :3

He already made daggers usable by Archers, but they're weak and of really no use to Archers. At least I found them to be of no use to my Archer. Imho he should've given them fists instead.

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
So, basically with the new 1.4.4 you make new server right (Epic 2 or w.e)?
Well, anyways i don't think they are very OP classes, all depend on how good you play the characters and how good gear you have. Also you do not have to PVP with, just go blue name lol.
But it is good to have variations in the game. Like, how long you play with the 3 main races only before getting bored of same stuff and quit lol? :) The same thing in PWI people argue about is OP sins/psy's. But it calmed down eventually when they balanced them more. So, before judging just play and try out :).
But to the GM's, if you make new server, is there any way that people can transfer characters between servers? like if i want my 120 archer or some other to be in 1.4.4 server? Or maybe make shared character list between servers if possible (like, when you log in both servers have same character list that have been made, but in old server the new races are locked). That is probably hard or impossible, but what you say lol? :)

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
So, basically with the new 1.4.4 you make new server right (Epic 2 or w.e)?
Nope, the current server will be fully updated.
Making second one would kill the old one...

Offline sixer

+1 to TheDestiny it is how well u play ur class! but with how gear and hp are i think is will be balanced out and no 5aps which is what alot of sins win with. in this server sins will have to use skills alot more then just aps.
but anyways i mosty want a sin for farming and what not! ;)

Offline TheDestiny

• To the Stars...
Okies lol. But yeh, same here, i will use sin mostly as farming and i don't know how to PVP so you people don't have to fear me. Yet ;). All relies on skill, and anyone can win in pvp when well played, but it takes long time to master any character, and people always find counter measures to the things new class uses :). But well, i hope this works out lol, new races mean more fun and variety in playing, so i am looking foward to finally play hig lvl seeker, don't care much of mystic or psy since they too easy for me (since in PWI i have been them for i dont know how long lol).