Epic Perfect World

Unknowns destroying artifex

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
I believe that u are fail and artifex is still #1 lole
come on guys, artifex really did better, they lasted 2h, duh
How can u not wipe all and predict where they gonna sig 1 more time switching marshals to not look like they are completely gone
how fail u can be to delete them from pk area and let  them sig out of minimap area with few ppl to look like they survive...
u are awfull duh

now for real , w.o sarcasm
good job, nice to see some people geting a bit of what they served for 1year on epw

off topic : can i find an EP to spam me ct buff pls? i need more ct, targets die too fast...
PS : denis and cody pls reroll to EP , too much damage ;(

lbstorm01

I demand justice! I am not unknown... I am the no1 afk EP in fraction! GUILD ME!

On side note ... kindaaa ok video :P

p.s plz dont boost harps ego...he takes it out on EPs ^.^

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
rise of the unknowns.....................................woahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
This pk was enjoyable at beginnig since we were equal numbers so actualy had to do "something" but later on when we broke their spirit it was more like holypath cometition who strikes his "artifex" first.

Thanks for comments glad you liked video

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
it was a nice video with nice pk but imo enemy has best kiting abilites <---

P.s i thinkj pk became easy after 9:00min when team69 joined and outnumbered the enemy making us 102

scatterer3

I didn't watch the video but the title, I laughed my ass out, payback lol.

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
Should probably change title to "unknowns merge several guilds and still require other unknown guilds to ally them to stand a chance against the all mighty artifex"
Should probably change title to "unknowns allied other unknowns to reach enough numbers to fight with ass licking unknowns that merged low factions for numbers and managed to recruit Xpendable" but I think it would be too long..
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Cody

Should probably change title to "unknowns allied other unknowns to reach enough numbers to fight with ass licking unknowns that merged low factions for numbers and managed to recruit Xpendable" but I think it would be too long..
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

www.hoguild.com

Opulence

I don't even think that can fit looooooooooool. ;)

On topic, nice video harp.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
LOOOL dont think that title would fit.

jakho

gotta check it out
aw fail,''unknowns allied other unknowns to reach enough numbers to fight with ass licking'' all u can write

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Fun fun but so easy
Tonight's pk was even easier

Offline Cody

gotta check it out
aw fail,''unknowns allied other unknowns to reach enough numbers to fight with ass licking'' all u can write
THAT SIG LOOOOOOL

www.hoguild.com

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
THAT SIG LOOOOOOL
pff that's in my sig too QQ
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai