Epic Perfect World

Echo's Diary

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Hy it me.

Armor fash for tourn  winners, surprise?? Wasn't listed due to not being sure if I was going to make it but I ended up making it a priority.

Gifs are faster than normal but too lazy to fix(also updated the gfx since I made these so the finished ones might be slightly diff). Do note that gfx on fashion is not exclusive to this fashion, there will be gfx accessories or gfx on fash in the future, just not this gfx in particular. I have made gfx acc in the past, they just haven't been added yet.

I would prefer this set to be given as a reward for all future tournaments but that's not up to me, I just would eventually run into the issue of running out of models that have not be used yet.
Also note that venos will not have the tail part of the gfx.

Anyway here's some other stuff. Unicorn is best.

Rose and skull are genies, not sure how they will be obtainable, or if Burdette will even add them, no promises.
Also fixed male armor fash nobody said was borked(how dare u).
owawa this is super cool, btw how does werebeast look with it?
Last Edit: Mar 31, 2017, 10:55 am by Pain

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Hi lady.

http://prntscr.com/ew6g87 This accessory needs to go away...

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Hi lady.

http://prntscr.com/ew6g87 This accessory needs to go away...
+++
I agree

Offline ᴠɪᴄ

• ✝️
Can we get hoodies? Like with the actual hood on, or if they could be two seperate tops, one with hood and one without would be cool. 
And if the hoodies could have like edgy messages on back or front would be dopeeeee 

Offline 💎ѕυpergιrl💎

• ♛ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤᵃᶤᶻᵉˡ ᵐʸ ʰᵒᵗᵗᶤ'♔
  • Characters: Jᴜᴅʏ / Sᴜᴘᴇʀɢɪʀʟ
  • Faction: αятifєx👍
Hellow
i dont know if this have been requested yet or if its possible but can we get this type of heels pls pls?

Last Edit: Apr 22, 2017, 04:04 pm by 💎ઽષρ૯૨gi૨ℓ💎

╔══╗
 ╚╗╔╝
        ╔╝(¯`v´¯)
            ╚══`.¸.Aizel

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
Hellow
i dont know if this have been requested yet or if its possible but can we get this type of heels pls pls?

Yes pls  :'(  + + + + 

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I'd like to suggest headphones for females, please (something I've wanted for a long time).

Also for hair modifications, you could make the ponytail part of the Thunder Ponytail longer/larger and change the bangs on it to that of another hairstyle (if possible).

Offline asdfstreytytr

• Faction: .
I'd like to suggest headphones for females, please (something I've wanted for a long time).

Also for hair modifications, you could make the ponytail part of the Thunder Ponytail longer/larger and change the bangs on it to that of another hairstyle (if possible).
I also support this idea 
+1 for this cutie  :-[

Offline Sokien

• Faction: 0fk
Hey Echo
Is it possible to get some new psy weapon fashion? For example, taking the gfx files from fists and putting them on psy weapon?
The current weapons are so boring. The only good one is the Blizzard weapon.  :( It would be cool to get something more radiant, sparkly and shiny.
Last Edit: May 04, 2017, 07:56 pm by Sokien

Offline Lupetta2017

• x
  • x
  • Characters: MistressBlade
  • Faction: VikingS
Hi Personal Game of the perfect world game, we women want the thong and other more provocative dresses, we want Buildings short pants, as Buildings T-Shirt in the game, if you can have them? i have some models for new fashion but as i can send here ? are number 3 photos of my new idea for new fashion. i wait for your notice :) ;) :P
x

Offline D' Zen

• Forum Veteran
Hi Echo. Have you thought about adding lip piercing as a fashion accessory? Is it possible??
Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:28 am by Krish

Offline Meta

• Tryhard wf
Hi Echo. Have you thought about adding lip piercing as a fashion accessory? Is it possible??
Im gonna love this one. I hope its possible :)

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
http://imgur.com/a/uHWF4
hi gm!! please add this design of wep i made you can attach more designs in it xD
:PPPPPP

Offline Rabbit'wolf

• Kill'a'Joy
  • hang the lying wolf
  • Characters: Alexandros_
  • Faction: Exiled
http://imgur.com/a/9TQlw
gm make these as a fashion wep for psy haahaha, these 4 gems
ahahahahaah
:PPPPPP