Epic Perfect World

Echo's Diary

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Hey all, this will be where I will post what I'm working on at the moment, if I feel like sharing. There's no saying how often I will post.
I will also take constructive feedback and suggestions, if you make any unnecessary posts/comments I can and will delete them.

When suggesting things, please be as detailed as possible.
Give names of items you want edited if you can, it saves me time of looking for things based on a SS with no name.
Not everything is possible.
eg. Most weapons CANNOT be model-edited until the Blender import script is fixed, a lot of hairs have bald spots under hats, some hairs cannot be opened in Blender currently, model combination for me is not possible currently (hair accessories can be combined with other hairs if able to be opened in Blender), hair accessories cannot be used as regular accessories currently.

I WILL NOT respond to every post, I do not have the patience to do so. I DO read everything, I am not ignoring you.
If you cannot handle this, do not bother posting.

Things to suggest:
-fashion
-flights
-mounts
-pets
-weapons
-eye textures
-face textures
-dyes/inks
-anything new that you want me to try

DO NOT suggest:
-things directly from other servers, if you want something similar then describe what you want
-overly inappropriate edits, no nude mod ok
-for me to "add" something rather than edit something if there is already a thread for those types of suggestions
eg. a weapon that exists in-game but does not exist as fashion yet

Everything made by me, is actually made by me. I do not take things from other servers, even though others take from me.
The only taking I ever do is stock textures from Google to make my life easier. But I always put my own time and own effort into everything I do.

Keep personal chit-chat to a minimum, you can discuss what I'm working on but I don't care about the last time you pooped or your personal vendettas against anybody in the community. Thanks.

Below will be navigation for important or interesting posts I make in this thread, hopefully it doesn't end up terrible and cluttered(it will).

02.01.2018 - - wepans
12.01.2017 - - holodays
03.30.2017 - - hy
02.27.2017 - - stoof
01.30.2017 - - Stuff ok
01.03.2017 - - Purged
01.18.2015 - - Open

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Hey guys, decided to purge this because there were too many pages to go through.
I can still view everything that's been deleted but it's not likely I will actually go through it all, so please feel free to re-post any suggestions you've made in the past.

i remember the fashion

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Hey guys, decided to purge this because there were too many pages to go through.
I can still view everything that's been deleted but it's not likely I will actually go through it all, so please feel free to re-post any suggestions you've made in the past.
Can we get this hair, but without the hat? pls pls pls pls pls.

It's the "Christmas Party Hat".

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline soyi

• suck
  • Characters: soyi & soyu
Are glasses possible? I saw someone suggest it before and I bumped it a few times..  :-[

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
full eye texture of rinnegan

not only the iris

Offline ⇝Fetti⇜

• ♦Back On My Bullshit♦
  • Characters: Galaxy
  • Faction: Tyrants
Are glasses possible? I saw someone suggest it before and I bumped it a few times..  :-[
This please!!  :normal-46:

Offline ฬєт

• fuked your dad
  • Love my 5 boyfriends
  • Faction: Notorious
what happened to the pikachu pet you been working on :( is it going to be added?

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Can we get this hair, but without the hat? pls pls pls pls pls.

It's the "Christmas Party Hat".

Likely bald underneath, would need to replace with another hat as I haven't gotten combining hairs to work properly yet.

Are glasses possible? I saw someone suggest it before and I bumped it a few times..  :-[
I don't believe so, tried to transfer hair accessories to normal fash accessories before with no success, can try again in the future though.

full eye texture of rinnegan

not only the iris
Thanks for reminding, will do it next time I do eyes.

what happened to the pikachu pet you been working on :( is it going to be added?
I finished it a long time ago, should be added when Burdette gets to it.

i remember the fashion

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Likely bald underneath, would need to replace with another hat as I haven't gotten combining hairs to work properly yet.
I don't believe so, tried to transfer hair accessories to normal fash accessories before with no success, can try again in the future though.
Thanks for reminding, will do it next time I do eyes.
I finished it a long time ago, should be added when Burdette gets to it.
:police: thanks

Offline 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀

• #1 Vit Build Metal Mage
  • Noop since 2012.
  • Characters: 𝓙𝒶𝒸𝓀
Maybe with the beanie hat, recoloured black or grey?
Would make so so happy ;w;

When you get rid of your best Cata EP
Artifex lost 80 vs 30 in ten minutes

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Super short jean shorts. Like, Daisy Dukes short.

Plain Thundercoat. No design on it + dyable.

Combination of Fairy boots + bowknot leggings (minus bows) to make thigh high boots that are closer to skin

Offline SilentKill

Maybe add like a kingdom hearts key blade for db or what else can use 1handed sword wep fash. Shinobi set maybe add like some kunais around the pants like a belt or something and like a skinner/shorter crystal scar sword fash on the back.2nd one is kinda eh but why not suggest) have few more idea but will look for some pictures first. Also could we take suggestions from other MMO's? And here is picture of some wings that could possibly be for  the psychic sin cleric archer
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2017, 12:01 am by SilentKill

Offline uTheEnD

• TriadeGod #1
  • You mad bro?
  • Characters: YoungTy
  • Faction: Triade 157
My suggestion for this bow as fashionable as I have not found it as a skin weapon (I do not know if it exists)

Last Edit: Jan 04, 2017, 12:45 am by uTheEnD

Offline xXAchieveXx

Maybe add like a kingdom hearts key blade for db or what else can use 1handed sword wep fash. Shinobi set maybe add like some kunais around the pants like a belt or something and like a skinner/shorter crystal scar sword fash on the back.2nd one is kinda eh but why not suggest) have few more idea but will look for some pictures first. Also could we take suggestions from other MMO's? And here is picture of some wings that could possibly be for  the psychic sin cleric archer

+1

Offline Rasu

• Forum Veteran
  • Winter Bear ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Characters: Kygo, Cosmic
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hi, I have some suggestions.  :police:
Remove this ribbon, looks weird.
Can we have these shades as accessory? (If possible also remove lens and make rims black, so we can have nerdy glasses)
Make this bow and veil all one color, Or bow black and veil white? Or just remove it.
Love this hair, hate the hat. Can it be removed?
Make this just a bun, remove the ponytail? D:
Last Edit: Jan 04, 2017, 01:03 pm by H a b i t s🐾