Epic Perfect World

Warning&HangOver vs Artifex

Vegas

Hope soochi won't make threads about TU now anymore. Looked like arti got destroyed from warning and HO already  :normal-10:

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Solomon more easy than Hangover

what the *** did you say to me

Offline Almeja

• Characters: Almeja
  • Faction: Artifex
nice video, was only there last 30min or so and died 1k+ :'(

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
Nice Video bro and good pk  ;)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
was fun pk killed many but took theam a good amount of numbers + time to win good pk very good

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
was screaming run to africa half the time in squad chat

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
was fun pk killed many but took theam a good amount of numbers + time to win good pk very good
You guys kept sigging after getting wiped ofc it will take some time  :police:

Offline Cleaver

• Forum Veteran
after pk they asked for 10v10 i remember xp ppl when they was ask for 10v10 after lose all pk i think xp ppl bad they make any guild they join lose .and they talk about number all pk u won was out number now qq about number pedro bro ill ask kermo to 4give u bro kick xp member cuz they bad . :) if u want to be  mad fight ho+warning
sorry for long comment  pedja god of wrs nice vid bro :police:

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
Lol.. i think i never have agreed with CLeaver but i have to , it's funny seeing Artifex saying outnumber when they do it all the time to other guilds , even tho we had same numbers at the beginning can't say the same because i didn't know if in the middle was still same , less or more , i won't say it was easy , i don't think we ever got wiped tho there was just some split from ho and warning cause we are not in same guild and it's not easy to keep signet together with so many ppl from both factions in a pk , good job tho on Signets Artifex gotta admit lol , w.e. Just don't talk about outnumber when you do it all the time with all factions. hope to don't see any more off topic comments. Good video Pedja was really fun actually , people were crying for playing in a pvp for so long and try to keep focused haha  ^-^

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
You guys kept sigging after getting wiped ofc it will take some time  :police:
wipe ? this guy is funny he don't even know how to mass pk XD

jakho

wipe ? this guy is funny he don't even know how to mass pk XD
8:55 1st wipe of ur whole faction, now stop going off topic.
ty for comments guys  ^-^
@Angela: if Cody sings i will too np.  O:-)

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
8:55 1st wipe of ur whole faction, now stop going off topic.
ty for comments guys  ^-^
@Angela: if Cody sings i will too np.  O:-)
tbh bro we siged on other side to fight a part ho we never got wiped until the end your alliance was split all the pk was splited times to times but if u say so rofl

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
tbh bro we siged on other side to fight a part ho we never got wiped until the end your alliance was split all the pk was splited times to times but if u say so rofl
accept defeat  :normal-2: :normal-2::normal-2:

jakho

so we have to clean every single one of u so u actually admit something. ok good to know, i didnt make this video to claim win or sh1ts but u are srsly annoying, ty for those who were kind enough to say gf, much respect
and few comments here made me laugh esp Meso's but i dont want to go off topic anymore.
i said that so ppl that were commenting dont feel like they were left behind or ignored.
from now on ill delete off topic provoking comments, ty