Epic Perfect World

FASHAN PACH

Offline Kia

Holy mother of spam, did this thread seriously explode into 13 pages while i was at work...?

BRB, catching up with reading~  :sad:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
  • Faction: Ducks
Well, wth. This sure escalated quickly.
Leggo back to fashiun?
Fashiun.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Wow, alright.
I'm just going to post and be forward with this.

Honestly some people do really come off as ungrateful. Now this doesn't just pertain to this specific patch or anything I do specifically, moreso with all of the GM's and what they do for the server.

It's okay to be excited, sure. But if people word things a certain way, they come off as rude and certainly don't appreciate anything they get, while still expecting more in the future. It's like when a GM does a free drop boss event and when they finish all they get is messages and PM's, people telling them to spawn more. As a person supplying those things, it doesn't make you feel good about doing things for the server. It just makes you not want to do anything at all.

The patch isn't even that big or that great. At this point I feel the hype for it will just cause a major disappointment. You can all say otherwise, but you aren't the ones who worked on the fashion. As I said before, I don't control when it comes out, so just be patient. I understand you guys are excited, but pace yourselves a little.

Relax.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
I just wanna say, i appreciate when gms like you do extra work for anything really. So thanks and this is why being a gm can be a real b*tch but you're holding yourself well despite everything [unlike pass gns lelol]
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline FoxiFox(✿U.U)

• A Fashionista Venomancer
  • Hai:3, FoxyVixen here ❤️
  • Characters: FoxyVixen
  • Faction: Dunno....

:-[
LMFAO sorry for my language but that's f*cken funny
Pwez gm don't mute me for the f-Bomb I sowwie...it was just funneh..wuv you xD

@echo, I'm sorry if I come off as a fashion addicted greedy veno. But all the fashan you make is worth anything because it's from you <3 we luff you guys:3 we do really appreciate your time consumed into the fashion. And also don't mute me for the F~Bomb...
[move]  ☦ Who's the Foxi of all the Foxes?☦ [/move]

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Wow, alright.
I'm just going to post and be forward with this.

Honestly some people do really come off as ungrateful. Now this doesn't just pertain to this specific patch or anything I do specifically, moreso with all of the GM's and what they do for the server.

It's okay to be excited, sure. But if people word things a certain way, they come off as rude and certainly don't appreciate anything they get, while still expecting more in the future. It's like when a GM does a free drop boss event and when they finish all they get is messages and PM's, people telling them to spawn more. As a person supplying those things, it doesn't make you feel good about doing things for the server. It just makes you not want to do anything at all.

The patch isn't even that big or that great. At this point I feel the hype for it will just cause a major disappointment. You can all say otherwise, but you aren't the ones who worked on the fashion. As I said before, I don't control when it comes out, so just be patient. I understand you guys are excited, but pace yourselves a little.

Relax.
Most people are ungrateful because they don't understand the effort put into making all our crazy fash suggestions.

In my opinion what you showed us is amazing, this coming from a person that doesnt even know how to use Photoshop (dont say it easy that sh*t complicated as fck for me).

I hope neither you or Alex saw my comments as disrespectful,in this thread or any other, wasn't my intention, I have a lot of respect for both of you firstly as artists and as person. c:

Don't think low of your own work, sometimes its amazing sometimes good but its smth you worked on, be proud of it, honestly I like most of the stuff you did for us. 
Last Edit: Feb 11, 2015, 11:19 pm by Elyღ

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
I hope neither you or Alex saw my comments as disrespectful,in this thread of any other, wasn't my intention, I have a lot of respect for both of you firstly as artists and as person. c:

out of all the replies i got to saying how i felt, i think yours were the most well intentioned and you thought about what you were saying, so i wouldn't worry too much about it c:

Offline Sideris

• Angie
  • Characters: Sideris | Baderis
Most people are ungrateful because they don't understand the effort put into making all our crazy fash suggestions.

Don't think low of your own work, sometimes its amazing sometimes good but its smth you worked on, be proud of it, honestly I like most of the stuff you did for us. 

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Precisely.

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
Wew, what is this

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
Echo's point isn't just about fashion.

I'm excited of course however I get the feeling things are getting sour because we don't have the new classes. IIRC no server has them yet at least not in working order.. I remember when EG was leaked..that came with a lot of problems for many servers because of the way the classes were setup.

Patience people and show just a little more respect to the staff. Things could be much worse. You could be on a server with an owner resetting it just to nasty or breaking up factions because they got to popular. Or banned for voicing your opinion. All the while having expensive content and losing progress from reset. And rude support. Been there. Seen all that..

OR MUCH WORSE. YOU COULD BE STUCK WITH PACK FASHION IN PWE.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
OR MUCH WORSE. YOU COULD BE STUCK WITH PACK FASHION IN PWE.

NOW STOP IT FOR GOD'S SAKE :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2: :normal-2:

Echo, I know the patch is not big and "great". Same you said about the Halloween fashion patch yet I'm still happy and grateful to see my black wolf standing between my veno's legs every day  :normal-8:

btw, it can be locked now, there is really nothing else that can be said here (unless anyone else will get butthurt). It's not that I can't go emotional in the patch release topic :tiger-2:

Even tho I still don't find my thread rude and demanding, I'll still feel ashamed to go saying FASHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN here after all that has happened

woops:3

Last Edit: Feb 12, 2015, 07:21 am by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Magestic

• Support Member
  • Magestickers ✌☺☮
  • ☀derphi. ★Ivoree #Chocolatte ✿Flowered
  • Characters: Derpive
  • Faction: ♥EPW_Team
*Locked on request by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†*

[6:23:02 PM] Jem: Bans and mutes aren't meant to be equally shared,
they are given to those who deserve them.
If you are receiving more bans than someone else,
maybe you are the problem, not us.

Rules | Guide To Guides | Help Desk

Siggy by: Angy <3