• Forum Veteran
The Last Hope... Is just the begin.
1 year later... tu will show up...

Offline Ark

• Mr. Brightside
  • Characters: Ark/zArk
  • Faction: TheUnion

1 year later... Nobody will talk about Artifex anymore, just how get destroyed by a BR guild.
Last Hope is coming.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
1 year later... Nobody will talk about Artifex anymore, just how get destroyed by a BR guild.
Last Hope is coming.

I hope you can back up your words , considering you haven't mass PK'ed against Artifex once so far.

But i do hope you are right , and all of us are wrong , just would be amazing seeing it happen in PK/TW, not on forums ;)
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat

of course you will merge again hahahahahaha!!! cuz you can't handle BR's
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Last Hope is coming.
fun kid u guys still got rekt by triade 4-0 on seven why u talk like if u guys are something XD

of course you will merge again hahahahahaha!!! cuz you can't handle BR's

1 Pinoy talking about merge go make your own cyber and get many players to rebuild maybe u will have luck on that

Offline YouGotMe

• HI <3
  • Believe me
  • Characters: CanadianBoy/HeyYouGotMe
  • Faction: Alamat
OF course you are scared to lose!!!!
THEY HATE US, CUZ THEY AINT US

Offline Ark

• Mr. Brightside
  • Characters: Ark/zArk
  • Faction: TheUnion
I hope you can back up your words , considering you haven't mass PK'ed against Artifex once so far.

But i do hope you are right , and all of us are wrong , just would be amazing seeing it happen in PK/TW, not on forums ;)

Well, i come from EPW to play and I know what we can do, and some guys of Artifex who played with us too.
I just want mass pk, and the only reason we dont PK'ed against Arti yet was because we stay farming to improve our gears.
Just wait, the mass pks will be awesome =)
Losing or wininng, i promise u the best mass of pk EPW ever, just wait.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
OF course you are scared to lose!!!!

Not at all , in fact all of us are very looking foward to TheUnion PK's , however TheUnion itself isnt' showing up , due the issues between the officers. Is that our fault now?

It's not like TheUnion doesn't have people , i mean last i check even without PKing they had over 70 online  :normal-1:

Well, i come from EPW to play and I know what we can do, and some guys of Artifex who played with us too.
I just want mass pk, and the only reason we dont PK'ed against Arti yet was because we stay farming to improve our gears.
Just wait, the mass pks will be awesome =)
Losing or wininng, i promise u the best mass of pk EPW ever, just wait.

Fair enough , i get your point. However you guys have been gearing for 3 weeks now , Artifex was once small and new too, yet we PK'ed without having end game gears. To not mention our player base was far smaller then TheUnion's .

I'm looking foward to the mass PK, hopefully you guys can have some gears soon.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline zFlashx

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: zFlashx, Immortalize, Imperious
  • Faction: Xpendable
Last Hope is coming.
You cannot handle the Insanity + zFlashx combo.. we will destroy you..

Vegas

Hi Teru :normal-8:

Hi   :normal-36:

I think u were easied by barb stun l3l0  :'(

Barbs easy as fck for mgs

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Not at all , in fact all of us are very looking foward to TheUnion PK's , however TheUnion itself isnt' showing up , due the issues between the officers. Is that our fault now?

It's not like TheUnion doesn't have people , i mean last i check even without PKing they had over 70 online  :normal-1:

Fair enough , i get your point. However you guys have been gearing for 3 weeks now , Artifex was once small and new too, yet we PK'ed without having end game gears. To not mention our player base was far smaller then TheUnion's .

i remember hafl artifex doing pk on dragon gear tbh

infernchidhu

i remember hafl artifex doing pk on dragon gear tbh
PK was possible becuz Soochi was in team xd  :police: 8) 8) Eu sou melhor

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Last Hope is coming.

Monsters vs Monsters, this server will be hell's playground when TU gets geared and fights Arti, just waiting for pk now, but dun make it seem like it'll be easy for you guys once you're geared.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

What he said^.. what's with the long wait if TU can apparently destroy us..? All of this hype of TU I'd fading quickly..
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2015, 12:19 am by Subzeroo

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
PK was possible becuz Soochi was in team xd  :police: 8) 8) Eu sou melhor
looooooooooooool i love you soochi rofl