Epic Perfect World

Wing resize/new wings

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
I was talking to Fall/Tonika the other day about asking Agatio about resizing some wings and also making it so elves and tideborn can wear earthguard wings

Resise:God's Plume (think is the name is the 6 white wings for the winged elves) and the other ones that look like God's Plume

if u like the idea 1+ and it might just happen. and if u got some ideas for wings needing to be resized post it here.
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Resized to be bigger?

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
if that can we also get 13 ms wing of the elves xd?

and +1 also

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
well there's lots of wings I think would be nice if resized smaller, especially the blue universe wings

there are so many wings that are gigantically massive and I prefer to use small wings in pk, not gigantic fill-up-entire-screen-and-look-at-me-I'm-an-EP wings

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Small wings are better imo, most of the wings block out your entire screen as-is.

As for EG fliers? Eh, could live with or without.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
well there's lots of wings I think would be nice if resized smaller, especially the blue universe wings

there are so many wings that are gigantically massive and I prefer to use small wings in pk, not gigantic fill-up-entire-screen-and-look-at-me-I'm-an-EP wings

I know right....  :rolleyes:

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
people have suggested eg flyers for elf/tbs forever (and wings for eg/human) but it cant be done or w/e something about the positioning of the flyer being too high/low on the character or something idkkk

id like if fallen angel wings were smaller bc i like those and i am important ok

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I was talking to Fall/Tonika the other day about asking Agatio about resizing some wings and also making it so elves and tideborn can wear earthguard wings

Resise:God's Plume (think is the name is the 6 white wings for the winged elves) and the other ones that look like God's Plume

if u like the idea 1+ and it might just happen. and if u got some ideas for wings needing to be resized post it here.
They should be made to be smaller.... The big wings are ridiculously huge. I end up using the tiny green tideborn wings when I want to see anything during pk.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
They should be made to be smaller.... The big wings are ridiculously huge. I end up using the tiny green tideborn wings when I want to see anything during pk.
same lol i even upgraded them to max speed for my ep.
blue universe just arent meant for pk .. :(
Last Edit: Jan 15, 2015, 10:52 pm by Neve

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
same lol i even upgraded them to max speed for my ep.
blue universe just arent meant for pk .. :(
+454564

Offline Martylka

• see you next time
  • coming back like a boomerang
  • Characters: Martylka, Eulika
+1
I would like to see smaller version of Fallen Angel wings - I love how they look but they are too gigantic for my taste.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
small wings are good

Offline Kia

True. With most wings you can't see anything but wings on your screen.

+1

Also: Angry Pixy wings in black would be so neat. :333333333333333333333333

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
True. With most wings you can't see anything but wings on your screen.

+1

Also: Angry Pixy wings in black would be so neat. :333333333333333333333333

+1 very godo idea

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
+1 very godo idea

VERY BUENO.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked